Chapter 3

I pulled a chair out...sitting next to Aaron picking up a menu, looking at it not even speaking to any of them they was all still looking at me Zak came in coughed then sat the other side of Aaron Jay broke the silence "What are you all having" I placed the menu down "I'm just going to have a drink i have already eaten, i will be back" i got up out of my seat and went to the ladies restroom...I stood at the mirror just staring at myself...Is this really me? Am i doing the right thing?...i clenched my hands into a fist stood backwards and leant forward closing my eyes.

In my mind memories flashed before me of when myself and Zak was together...Us both smiling and having a laugh, What was my mind telling me? i threw water on my face dried my face then i walked back to the table the waiter was taking there order "I will just have a glass of wine thank" I walked upto Aaron/Nick Can you both come outside with me for a moment please...we walked to the side of the building i got onto the floor and sat on the floor Aaron and Nick joined me "Guys i don't know what to do, i still have feelings for Zak but he does not feel the same also i'm with Dave now" they had no idea what to say..."I don't know what to think but you sure told his GF" they both laughed.

We went back inside sat back down "Zaks just on the phone to his GF again, she is not happy" i just shrugged my shoulders...took a sip of my wine not long after Zak came back looked at us all then waited for his food i did not like seeing him upset....I knew she had had ago at him with how is face was...he was still my friend i cared alot for him there food came they did not speak much as they was all eating Zak finished before the rest of them which was a surprise...my phone pinged i took it out of my pocket it flashed "Zak" i looked over to him he was leaning backwards looking towards me "Meet me outside in 20 minutes i have something in the car for you Z x"...10 minutes later he got up "Aaron can i have the keys bro i want to show Sam something" they all stopped eating and looked at me.

I stood up Aaron rumaged in his pocket, he passed the keys to Zak Aaron turned to me as Zak left "What is going on, just be careful ok" i nodded, i walked over to the door walked out to the car Zak was already stood at the back of the car with the door open he ushered his arm to ask me to go and sit in there....I sat in the car he got in shut the door locked it so i could not get out "Come closer to me" he placed his hand onto my cheek he looked into my eyes....i looked back into this deep blue eyes he brushed my hair back he began to breathe on my neck all the feelings was coming back if i wanted to i would of kissed him there and then but No i was with Dave now i reached over to the lock on the door without him noticing, i unlocked it and got out quick he followed me "BACK OFF NOW, HOW DARE YOU TRY ANYTHING" i began to storm towards the restaurant doors when he took hold of my arm he pulled me so i was right upto him i tried pushing him off me... but he was to strong he began to kiss my neck "GET THE HELL OFF ME" "Come on you know you want to" he whispered....

I pushed him off me went into the restaurant and Aaron knew by my face i was scared i began to push Zak i got up right in his face "I Wish i had never set eyes on you, then this would not be so hard for me, why did you come for a Lockdown here did you think i would see you and thats it, then you walk right back out of my life again" I pushed him away from me again i took the ring which he gave me from around my neck and threw it at him i turned around...walked into Aaron he took hold of me "Calm down hes not worth it i knew this would happen" Aaron kissed my head "The reason i came here is i still love you" the restaurant fell silent "You meant the world to me Sam i should of not left like that" Nick walked upto Zak "Come on bro lets go outside" he picked the ring up from off the floor the rest of us sat back down at the table Jay went and apologized to everyone i looked down on the floor...How could he say he loved me still?....Aaron got up he payed the bill "I think we should go to the hotel".

He came towards me he put his hand out i took hold of it...he pulled me into his side he placed his arm around me and squoze me into a side hug Jay also placed his hand onto my other shoulder, Nick and Zak was at the car waiting we walked upto the car Zak tried speaking to me Aaron said "You have done enough Bro just leave it" i sat in the front with Aaron the atmosphere was Awkrawd....we quickly arrived at the hotel all of them had seperate rooms Aaron said i could follow im upto his then they would all meet up in one room later they all had jet lag it was showing now as they was all getting tired but they did not seem to mind i was there they had not seen me in over a year we had to try to have a little catch up....but would it leave me doing something i shouldn't or later regret.