Chapter 16

How could i resist him but i had to....I did not have any feelings for him no more, I must admit it was hard but it had to be this way, he had hurt me in the past i did not want him to hurt me all over again. I preferred to be single now as i can see who i want as well as not worrying if i was able to talk to a certain guy. He placed his arms around me looking into my eyes, he picked me up so my legs was wrapped around his waist moving me over to a wall putting me up against it then allowing my legs to drop to the floor.

Seeing his muscular body in the sunlight now coming through my curtains...he took my hand placing it onto his chest "You know you can't resist me", i wished one of them would walk in right now and break this off...he moved his lips towards my neck brushing my hair to the back with his hand, breathing onto my neck, i clenched my fist fighting it...what would it prove if we did sleep together nothing it would not bring the feelings back i once had.

He began to gently kiss my neck passionately yet softy again, i put my arms around his neck closing my eyes and breathing softly he was moaning slightly he moved his hand behind me pushing myself closer to him...he began to kiss me on the lips, i must admit a few sparks flew but always happens when a male kisses me on the lips, i began to slowly move towards my wardrobe he followed looking at me with the swoon look. He placed both his hands by my head looking at me smiling and biting his lip a little i looked to the floor he took his index finger trying to move my face to face him, I pushed him away quickly grabbing some clothes throwing my dressing gown on then grabbing my phone running out of my bedroom.

He took my hand but he lost his grip...i ran down the stairs quick not looking back i took Aarons hand, running out of my front door before i go into the car i looked up at my bedroom window he was stood, glancing at me i quickly got into the car just looking out of the front windscreen Aaron quickly got in driving off i looked through the side mirror as we drove off Zak as well as Nick and Sara just stood there Nick with his hand on Zaks shoulder...i looked over to Aaron who was concentrating on driving we got to the hotel...getting out of the car going to his hotel room with his bags i stood at reception with him while he gave them his name etc "Yes there should be two more of us but they are coming later" i looked out of the door.

He came up to me "Are you ready?" "I guess" turning around walking towards him he took my hand...we walked to his room him placing the key card into the slot then walking in, shutting the door behind me when i entered his room sitting on the chair next to the window...he put his suitcase onto the bed unzipping it, beginning to put his clothes away I was just looking out of the window...I had no idea what to do or even say Aaron finished placing his Suitcase on the top of the wardrobe in his room he came sitting across from me in the other chair getting out his phone. "Hey...yes we are here they need you guys to come and book in your rooms"...I did not want them here especially Zak, maybe i should leave and never come back like they did on me all that time ago...

Aaron came off the phone looking at me he could see i was getting upset "Why are you doing this? Is this really going to prove anything you need to sort this out" i looked at him as tears began to run down my cheeks he got up hugging me wiping the tears away from my face...he sat back down his phone rang he walked out of the room i was left sitting there just looking out of the window 30 mintues later he was back with Sara she came in hugging me. "What are we going to do with you", "I am not being funny but you would not be like this...if you did not have feelings for him still" Aaron came to "Nick and Zak are outside of the room waiting to come in, if you can't do this tell me now" i did not reply to him in a way Sara was right.

They both came in Nick gave me a hug Zak just sat there not saying anything, "Are you both going to sort this out?" they all said looking at myself and Zak "Do we need to lock you in here?" Aaron laughed i stood up looking around i just stood there no reason why "Are you ok?" Sara asked...I still stood there not saying a word walking over to where Zak was sat, looking over to him...He looked up at me getting up "Guys...you need to get out of here now!" they all stood behind him looking at me they rushed out "Come on You need to get out of here to" Nick said to him, he pushed him out of the door locking it. He came back towards me "Babe i know you are still in there somewhere, you can fight this" I knew what was going on now.

Could i fight this again....the part of me which was still there knew what the Dr had said "Next time you may not be as lucky" I know what Zak was like if he did not get a response he would start putting his foot down, I needed to tell him don't push it...i still had not told them what the Dr had said how could I, that was it he started kicking off "IF YOU WANT SOMEONE USE MY ENERGY AND BODY NOT HERS" i could feel myself getting angry i thought hell no they are not going to get me this time i searched inside myself to see when i was at my happiest and that part was when i was with Zak for the first time i focused on that thought closing my eyes i heard Zak unlock the door "Guys i need you in here" he said whispering to them "Get either side of her". I then opened my eyes i was back to myself but i collapsed Aaron caught me.

Had they got what they wanted....Was this the end of me....Was i dead....