Chapter 10

A few months had passed i was single now had spoken to Zak also the guys a few times...but the day was here for Zak to move back in with me...would it be the same as before it was strange that me and Dave had broken up now then Zak was moving in, was fate going to move us together again? I was unsure what time he was coming here would the guys be with them their twitters had been very quiet recently which was strange my phone went of it was Zak "Hey hun i just landed i have to wait for my luggage then get a taxi, will see you soon Zx".

Wow it was actually happening... he was back here he was coming back to live with me, i gave him the bedroom he had before when we was together i paced my back room impatiently checking the time on my phone every 5 minutes...i heard a car pull up was it him, i stood in the front room doorway the front door opened my heart was pounding, it was him he got in dropped his bags put his arms out i ran to him hugging him tightly he rocked side to side smiling at me. I was glad he was back he was looking good looked like he had been working out "Show me to my room then my lady" he said smirking.

He picked up his bags i walked upstairs took him down the hallway opened the door "Wow you kept it the same all this time, I remember what we did there one time" winking i just smiled he put his bags on the floor "Come here i've waited so long to do this" i walked over to him he placed his hand on my hair brushing it back kissing my neck, i grabbed onto his t shirt the tension between us was unbearable we could do whatever we wanted now no one could stop us, he pulled me in closer breathing move heavily kissing my neck more sensually moving his other hand to my back undoing the clasp on my bra "Mmmm" he pulled his t shirt off throwing it on the floor his body heat was boiling he moved his hand from off my hair moving to the front of my jeans undoing  my button then pulling the zip down he placed his hand into my jeans moving it down to my femine spot.

"Oh you are wet already are you" as he inserts his finger into my Femine spot my body shuddered with delightful pleasure...the pleasure was over whelming as he used his fingers in me he was kissing my neck then slowly working down to my bare chest as he begins to tease my nips with his tongue...he picked me up grunting a little i wrapped my legs around his waist he put me onto the bedside cabinet knocking everything of as he put me down, he stopped pulling my jeans off with force "Oh Baby look at that" he took the rest of his clothes of kneeling onto the floor in front of me placing his hands onto my legs kissing my bare chest again sucking and licking my nips. I grabbed onto his shoulders with pleasure he was moaning slightly while doing it i was moaning but very quietly "Mmmmm you like that don't you that's it show me how much you like it".

Grabbing onto his shoulders more he put his fingers back into the feminie spot having one of my legs resting on his shoulders the pleasure was intense he moved his fingers in deeper also harder i wanted him to take me to the bed right there and then and F me all night...but i knew we both wanted to tease first we had not done this before we just went straight to it then that was it but this time we was not we wanted it to last...find out each others fantasies and pleasures he was getting out of breathe now he was finding it hard to breath he stopped walked over to the bed getting into it i just sat there still on the bedside cabinet out of breathe to sweating.

He patted the other side of the bed hinting for me to lie next to him...i got off the bedside cabinet got into bed next to him he was still a bit out of breathe a placed my hand onto his chest kissed him i lay there with my head on his chest while we took a breather he brushed his finger up and down my arm as we sat there in silence in each others company...his phone began to ring he got out of the bed went into his jeans "Hello, Oh Aaron yh sorry dude i been busy, yh i'm with her now" he laughed i wonder what they was talking about "Anyway i have to go Aaron i will speak to you tomorrow " he put the phone down walked over to the bedside cabinet placing his phone onto it then he came got back into bed "Where was we then" he leaned over so the top half of his body was on top off my kissing my neck sensually again as i moved my hands sensually over his arms and back moving to his neck squeezing it slightly.

He kissed me more sensually and sexually i felt his manhood twitching up against my leg, it was strange doing this with him again....i know we did it while i was away at Paracon but this was different, we had no commitments except for he had his work, if we was to become a couple again would we make it work?..would i even be able to trust him?...he got on top of me covering himself up with the covers he began to kiss my neck again, i shuddered with the touch of his lips on my neck he knew exactly how to do it to make me weak...he moved slowly down to my bare chest kissing it then sucking and licking my nips playing with my chest with his hands.

He was moaning a little while doing it he looked up at me from under the covers "Are you ok" i looked down at him and smiled he covered his head back up moving slowly back down kissing me all over...he reached my legs kissing them i moved up further onto the bed he got out of the covers "Don't you like that sweetie" i shook my head he moved back up lay next to me he was out of breathe again i felt really sorry for him...he placed his arm around my as a lay on his chest with on hand on it listening to his heart beat it was great to think that i could just lay here i knew he would not be gone yet i wanted this moment forever.