Chapter 21

I awoke the next morning to Zak bringing me breakfast in bed what happened last night, I know one thing I had drank to much he placed the tray onto the bed then giving me a kiss leaving me to eat. I looked at my hand seeing the engagement ring on my finger, rubbing my eyes what this actually happened all still seemed like a dream to me. I wanted to still ring people to tell them but like Zak had said he wanted to see Sara as well as Amanda themselves to tell them before posting it on twitter as we know what it would be like once he announced it.

I ate my breakfast putting on my pyjamas I did not care if the guys saw me with messy hair, Zak did not mind so why would they I picked up the tray off my bed waking down the stairs Aaron was drinking coffee while on his phone like the rest of them. they was never off twitter instagram or Vine but they liked to keep the fans updated as much as possible but he did not want to tell them that he was now engaged to me, I walked through to the kitchen placing my dishes in the sink then walking back upstairs grabbing some clothes then decided to get ready in the bathroom I was cleaning myself up when the bathroom door opened i quickly grabbed a towel wrapping it around me Zaks head popped around the door frame.

"GET OUT PERVERT" throwing a face cloth at him he laughed getting into the bathroom with me "Will you get out, i'm safe you don't need to check up on me" he stood there laughing and smiling looking at me "Stop looking at me will you i'm trying to get ready" he came over to me taking hold of my hands, although we was now engaged I still did not want him to see my body had no idea why he took me in his arms as i was hitting his chest slightly then I just gave up just standing there. he looked down at me "What is this matter with you, you should be over the moon" I just grabbed onto him tighter. He tried to loosen my grip but he could not Zak was strong to he began to move around with me still gripped onto him.

I looked up at him I had to get on my tip toes when i kissed him has he was taller than me I kissed him on the lips resting my head onto his chest letting go of my tight grip he checked his watch "You need to quickly get ready don't you ? Sara as well as Amanda will be at the train station shortly" he walked out of the bathroom letting me finish to get ready I completely forgot they was coming today I was excited to finally meet Amanda, but how would she react when she saw Zak in the drivers seat I heard Zak on the phone to Sara "Hang on I will get her for you" I walked out of the bathroom "Hey, Yh will be there shortly just need to put my shoes on" I ended the call grabbing my shoes Zak put one of his caps on as well as sunglasses he liked to keep a low profile not that anyone knew who he was where I lived. 

I put on my shoes then heading to the car where Zak was waiting the guys had gone now but we would all meet up later Sara as well as Amanda was staying with us for a couple of days, we took the 10 minute drive to the train station where I saw Sara as well as Amanda talking amongst each other with there backs to me, Zak parked up not getting out of his car I walked over to them "Oh is that how I get treated then thanks girls" they both turned around "SAM!!!" Giving me a big hug Sara looked over my shoulder she knew Zaks car but Amanda did not "So shall we get going then?" they picked up there bags Zak got out of the Car opening the boot Amanda stopped in her tracks she looked at me as well as Sara then back at Zak "Is that is that who I think it is?" trying not to scream both myself and Sara nodded our head she could hardly move so Sara had to help her.

We arrived at his car Zak took the bags placing them into the boot then shutting it lowering his sunglasses abit "Hey there ladies how are you?" Sara answered straight away Amanda was stood in shock Sara took hold of her arm walking her to the car letting her get into the back before Sara got back into the front passenger seat Zak got in we all put our seat belts on Zak staring the car then leaving the Train Station I turned around looking in the back at Amanda as well as Sara Amanda was calm now, "What are you going to be like later when we are going out for a meal with the rest of them?" she just shrugged her shoulders Sara was used to it she was reassuring her, we arrived back at my house I unlocked the front door letting them both in as myself and Zak stood outside "Are you going to tell them?" he looked at me smiling "They are my friends I am going have to...." Myself along with Zak knew what we had to do we walked into the house.