Chapter 14

The day arrived I must of got some sleep as my alarm woke me up which i had set for 7 am, I knew Zak would want some breakfast before leaving for the airport...i got out of bed putting my dressing gown on placing my feet into my slippers then walking downstairs Sara was already up, she smiled at me as i walked to the kitchen switching on the kettle walking through to the bathroom. I felt like rubbish had no idea what had happened last night but i felt really ill...I made myself and Sara a coffee "God you look like crap, are you ok?" she asked drinking her coffee, i coughed "I'm fine just not had much sleep".

By the time i had gotten ready it was time to wake Zak up i walked upstairs walking down the hallway to his room knocking on his door...walking in he was already awake on his phone, "Would you like your normal for breakfast?" he nodded moving his hand out for me to take it, how could i do this when i knew Sara was downstairs i got into bed next to him he placed his arm around me placing my head onto his shoulder, how could we keep doing this?....we was really close but we was not a couple, just friends which we slept together with once for the first time in a while.

He looked at his watch getting up quickly both of us getting out of bed he still had to get ready as well as have it breakfast, he was due to be at the airport for 11am...Sara was sat on her phone waiting patiently for her breakfast as Zak jumped in the shower i cooked us all some Scrambled egg on toast, i did not feel like eating alot as i still felt ill we all sat at the table hardly talking Sara looked up at me nudging Zak they both looked at me i was just picking at my plate "You look really ill did something happen last night" i placed my fork down onto my plate looking up at them both, taking a drink from my mug. "I have not been sleeping...i will not even look around my own room" they both looked at each other then back to me.

I picked up my plate taking it to the kitchen emptying the rest of my breakfast into the bin, then putting my plate in the sink Zak came walking in placing his plate and glass into the sink...looking at me "Look i have to get to the airport now, if anything happens ring me ok" i nodded he gave me a hug as well as a kiss on the cheek then he went upstairs getting his suitcase he came back downstairs hugging myself as well as Sara then he left...that was it i was not going to see him for 4 days now i knew that was not a long time but i knew at this moment now he was not here to protect me now...he was not here to give me his cuddles when i needed them or his sweet kisses on my cheek. 

Sara gave me a big hug she knew exactly how i was feeling now, but at least i had her there to stay with me, i knew i could tell her anything she had been with me all the way through when me and Zak was together as well as when he had left me in the lurch...she knew how i felt about him she respected that, she was like my second sister...she knew how to make me laugh to we would have a great time i know it, we decided to go out for a walk later that day to relax i was looking alot better then i did this morning it was a sunny hot day we was having a laugh taking funny an weird photos. There was no point in me being sad or upset as i would not be strong then if this spirit or what ever it is came back i would not be able to fight it.

Before we knew it it was dark we sat there watching TV with a bottle of wine giggling about the guys, we still made a little fun out of them etc as you have to...i decided i would get my memories box down to show it Sara it had been a while since i had had it down, i brought it downstairs into the front room putting it onto the floor picking things up out of it showing Sara I emptied the entire box which i have not done before finding the bracelet he gave me with my name on wow it brought some memories back i thought i had got rid of it or it had broke, i know Zak still had the ring he gave me "You should get a big photo frame for when he gets back put it up on the wall?" she said turning to me i smiled nodding "It will be a nice gift for him, then get a copy of another one done for the rest of them".

I put the bracelet back onto my wrist i had not even worn it yet was the first it fitted perfectly, a few hours later we decided to go bed there was nothing to do and i was exhausted...that night i did not sleep in my own bed i slept in his hugging onto his pillow where he slept with one of his T shirts on some of you may think i wanted us to be a couple again but i had no idea what i wanted it had only been a month since i had broken up with Dave, Zak would have alot to prove to me before we even thought of becoming a couple again or even settling down, would i even be able to trust him?,,,,I had no idea what he got up to when he was away with the guys...It was the next day i was awoken by my phone ringing Aaron i sat up quickly "Hello" "Hey how are you not spoke to you in ages" Aaron said delighted "I'm good you just woke me up" laughing he looked at his watch "Oh yh its early for you sorry, i will see you soon" he ended the call.

I sat there smiling it had been a while since i heard Aarons voice or even seen him, i missed them all but at least i had something to look forward to i was going to be counting down the days until i saw them all again i woke up getting up...getting ready jumping  in the shower Sara was not up yet i made myself a coffee as well as some breakfast sitting at the table smiling Sara came down "What you smiling at?" "Aaron rung me this morning" she looked at me strangely "Don't tell me you are falling for him to?" i nearly choked on my coffee I had no feelings for Aaron that way yes he was funny but i saw him more as a brother and a friend than anything more.