Chapter 12 (Contains Scene of Sexual Nature)

He continued to kiss me the way i liked...the temptation was unbelievable he stopped walked to his bedroom door and locked it, coming back to me as he looked me in the eyes biting his lip picking me up "Put me down please" he carried on he was getting to carried away "ZAK PACK IT IN" he carried on getting more frisky and touchy that was it i slapped him across the face...he looked at me with anger in his eyes.

Putting me down grabbing both my arms his eyes was full of rage...i hated the look he had on his face he ushered me backwards into is walk in wardrobe door slamming me up against them...placing my hands above my head, getting his belt from around his jeans and tieing my hands with them he stopped unlocked the bedroom door as he walked out i quietly used my hands the best way i could to undo the belt my arm was killing me now i rung Aarons number quick "There is something wrong with Zak he has rage in his eyes he won't respond to me..." I knew Aaron in the US still Zak came back walking up the stairs heavy footed i placed my phone onto the floor with Aaron still on the phone.

Zak came towards me with the rage look still in his eyes "ZAK STOP !" he raised his hand "Trying to escape are you? i will teach you not to do that again" I began to cry "Zak please i know its not you help me please" he smiled menacingly "How do you not know its not me" i looked him in the eyes still crying touching his face "Because i know he loves me he would never hurt me" the menacing look went from Zaks face he looked at me placing his hand onto mine "What have i done" I saw Charles appear out of the corner of my eye, just standing there i blinked he was gone.

I looked into Zaks eyes he looked down taking my injured arm "Your arm is bleeding" lifting my sleeve up there was a deep cut on my arm he went downstairs to get the first aid kit at this point Aaron had gone off the phone Zak came running back up the stairs "Sit down please" i sat on his bed he cleaned it up then he wrapped it up with a bandage he placed his head onto mine looking into my eyes with his sky blue eyes brushing his hand through my brown hair sitting there in silence closing his eyes one hand on my knee "I have to fly out tomorrow, but the guys will be coming back with me" I nodded yes, i closed my eyes both our lips touched the touch of his lips on mine was amazing.

I pulled his top off revealing his muscular chest and arms my hands brushing his chests and arms "You like the look of my body then you can put your hands somewhere if you like" winking we all know what he means don't we girls....He pulled my top off so i was showing my Bra off he stared down at my chest moving so i was laying on the bed, so he was laying up the side of me kissing my lips again then slowly moving down to my neck then my chest, my body shuddered with the touch of his soft lips on my warm skin him kissing my body very softly and slowly he got up off the bed undoing his jeans pulling them down just leaving his boxers on i took my jeans off to also undid my bra getting into his bed.

Covering myself over he jumped into the other side of the bed laying on top of me his arms keeping him from landing on me he began to kiss my lips again as i brushed my hands over his muscles "Mmmm i like your hands all over me" he said smirking he began to kiss my neck again as i had my hand around his neck grabbing onto it slightly him kissing my neck with more passion so i knew he liked what i was doing i wrapped my legs around his waist "mmmm baby" he kissed me from neck working his way down to my chest...then he began to kiss my belly working down to my inner thighs, while his hands was caressing my chest then holding onto my thighs.

He began to caress my inner thighs with his tongue, working his way up to my feminine spot...touching it a little with his tongue, his hand gently holding onto my chest...he began to work his tongue a little deeper in, sending my body into complete ecstasy. I moaned with pleasure, his hands running down my body and stopping on my thighs. He held my thighs firmly apart as he teased my feminine spot, god he knew how to drive me into total ecstasy. He stopped gently placing his finger into my feminine spot looking up at me with determination in his eyes...i just lay back with pure pleasure my eyes closed moaning even louder with the pleasure and ecstasy his fingers gave me.

"Ohhhhh Zak" I moaned at him beginning to use his fingers faster "You like that don't you" he said in a sexual tone slowly leaning up towards me continuing to use his fingers in my feminine spot he was facing me "Open your eyes and look at me, i want to see the pleasure in your face". I opened my eyes looking at him he was biting his lip...I could see his arm moving up and down, his muscles tensing, grabbing onto his hair with my hand moaning into his eat "I want you to f**k me" i said into his ear, he made his way up my body one again using his tongue, reaching my neck where he began kissing it tenderly and biting it a little every now and then. My nails dug into his shoulders as I feel him go inside me. God it felt amazing!!! he was in so deep, I was in complete heaven. My legs wrapped around his waist so tight as he began pumping into me a little harder now.

He was keeping a good and steady pace now he stopped standing at the edge of the bed i looked at him..."Come here" holding his hand out i got out of the bed looking confused he took my hand guiding me to stand in front of him he placed his hands around me, kissing my neck tenderly with his hands now gently "Are you ok with us doing this, i promise i won't do what you don't like" he kissed me on the lips gently pushing me down so half of me was on the bed still standing up  he got closer to me our skin touching, he entered my feminine spot from behind. Placing his hands onto my waist thrusting me hard and fast, i was grabbing onto the bed sheets my body was in pure ecstasy he stopped.

He Pulled out helping me to get up he was all sweaty as well as out of breathe "Come and join me in the shower" kissing my lips taking my hand and walking downstairs....he walked into the bathroom turning on the shower, i just stood there thinking what to do, he grabbed some towels then getting into the shower he placed his hand out for me to take it to join him, it felt strange i had seen him in the shower before but not together...what would happen? he ushered his hand to say come on then i took hold of his hand climbing into the shower he was already partly wet i stood infront of him, he was just looking at me the water running down both of us he looked so hot with wet hair he took my hands placing them around his back.

Then placing his around my waist we just stood there not speaking...in each others arms knowing it would not last long the water still running, would this be a one night thing or would it turn into a romance again, none of us knew only time would tell as well as the future i had not been single for long i was not ready to get back into one, did i just want to sleep with Zak or would it be a friend with benefits again, i think us standing there in silence we forgot how long we was in the shower for Zak looked at me Kissing my lips "I love you and i still do nothing will change that" he got out of the shower putting a towel around his waist walking out of the bathroom i was just left standing there still under the water of the shower i turned it off getting out of the show putting a towel around myself and wrapping my hair into one.

Walking through the kitchen up the stairs into my bedroom fecthing my Pyjamas out looking in the mirror at my stomach the bruise was still slightly there...placing my hand onto it still seeing if it hurt i saw through the mirror Zak was stood in the doorway looking at me, i quickly took my hand away putting on my pyjamas walking over to him ushering him out of my room shutting the door so i could dry my hair, sitting on my bed drying my hair taking no notice of my door or what was now appearing in my room...I turned the hairdryer off hearing a big bang which made me jump looking at my door it was still shut i got up off the bed slowly walking over to my door opening it slowly a black shadow stood across from my room.

"Get Back" it came rushing towards me which made me fall to the ground, i curled up into a ball praying i felt this cool breeze all around me i heard something smash in my room how could Zak not hear this all happening i sat up looking around my room the shadow was no where to be seen but the photo i had still of me and Zak had been smashed, i picked it up placing it on the bed I heard Zak come up the stairs i was looking on the floor now he knocked on my door before entering my room he sat next to me....picking up the photo "What Happened????" i did not make eye contact with him, I was not going to tell him that i was seeing things again as it would mean i would have to move out what was i going to do when he flew out in a few days?...Would i be safe?...