Chapter 13

He placed the photo back onto the bed "You kept it for all this long still?" i would not look at him still how could i look into them blue eyes and say "Nothing has happened i knocked it off by accident", which i had not told him he would not want to go...he would want to stay here protecting me...was him protecting me making things worse, should he of never come back. He stood up "I have to get to bed anyway if anything happens just shout" I did not sleep at all that night how could I when I knew this spirit could be Charles or something darker. I hated the fact it was starting all again as i knew what happened last time...I was stronger than before but that was not the point as i could easily lose all my willpower to fight it again.

All night i just lay in bed with the light on staring at the ceiling i was afraid to look even around my own bedroom it was light out now, i heard Zak go downstairs i looked at my phone 8am...He is really up early knowing him he had to make some phone calls before flying out the next day, My phone began to ring who could this be....I sat up in bed glancing at my phone Sara "Good morning how are you?" "I'm good you sound exhausted whats happened, you been busy with  a certain person?" I had no idea what to say to her...Should i tell her what happened?...She was one of my best friends..."I have something to tell you, are you sitting down?". I took a deep breathe "I'm seeing things again, they are trying to hurt me again..." the phone fell silent "Have you told him, you need to if you have not...I will be coming and staying at yours if that's ok?" It had  been a while since i had seen Sara and at least i would have someone to comfort me if anything happened "That's sounds great he flys out tomorrow, so i will have you to keep me company".

Zak came into my bedroom looking worried "I just heard your conversation, tell me what's happened" he stood there standing leaning against the door frame...I turned looking at him "I'm seeing shadows again...one was here last night they broke the photo" he looked upset as well as worried he just turned walking out of the doorway walking over to his bedroom, i got out of bed getting some clothes together then walking down to the bathroom to get ready...placing my clothes onto the wicker basket while turning the hot water tap on washing my face then washing the rest of me, getting ready putting my hair up into a high bun. Zak was sat on the sofa on his phone speaking about tomorrow must of been talking to Aaron or Nick.

I had not spoken to any of them in a few days he looked up at me "Hang on Bro" he smiled at me then continuing his conversation, when he was organizing things for work i just left him to it i went onto twitter seeing i had alot of notifications...I had not even known that he had mentioned me in a tweet Sara had not even told me unless he had just done it he posted a photo with it to "I think i need to settle down with this girl", my heart was pounding why would he tweet this everyone was saying we looked like a cute couple, i was not ready for a relationship again with him yet...he was now off the phone he came walking in placing his arms around me resting his head on my shoulder "So you have seen it then?" i turned around looking at him "Do you realize what you have just done".

He looked at me puzzled "I will take it down if you like" i shook my head Sara texted me "I'm hallway here, i will text you again when i'm nearly here" he walked out going upstairs i know he still had to pack, I checked my emails replying to a few as well as tweets by this time Sara had texted me to say she was nearly here i went upstairs "Can you give me a lift to the train station, Sara is coming?" he nodded grabbing his keys and jacket, kissing me on the forehead before walking downstairs myself following him he walked out of the front door unlocking his car i sat in the front passenger seat, waiting for him to lock the door he got into his car looking over at me smiling putting his seat belt on.

We started the 10 minute drive into town to the train station we got there, i got out of the car walking to the platform where Sara's train would be arriving...i sat on the bench it was arriving in 30 minutes i text Zak saying how long i was going to be, he came to the platform sitting down next to me he placed his hand on my knee chilled out on his phone...the announcement came saying the train was coming into the station soon i stood up ready, Zak was still sat on the bench her train arrived in the station i was excited i saw her running to her giving her a massive hug I missed her dearly when i did not see her we spoke on the phone or pc everyday but it was not the same. Zak came walking towards us doing the strut he does "Hi nice to see you again its been a while" Sara had no idea what to say she whispered into my ear "He remembers who i am" I smiled at her Zak walked at the back of us as me and Sara was chit chatting.

We got to his we both sat in the back giggling as well as having a laugh he kept looking at us through his mirror...we arrived back at mine he unlocked the door walking into the house leaving myself and Sara outside as she was getting her bag "So have you told him whats happening?" i nodded, "Oh hun its going to be ok i'm here" she said hugging me we got into my house Sara took her bag upstairs as she still remembered where the room was which left myself and Zak on our own there was a strange atmosphere in the house, we knew what was happening tomorrow...but at least i knew he would be bringing the guys back with him for a few days who i missed as well as i had Sara here now, so it was not as bad.

He took the few steps toward me taking both my hands looking at me just looking into my eyes, saying nothing....he put his hands around me i did the same to him placing my head onto his chest, he swayed from side to side still holding me kissing my head...I saw Sara come back downstairs she just looked at me smiling a bit i smiled at her back just watching her, she knew how i felt about Zak still she truly understood how hard it was for me, I had now been hurt by himself as well as my Ex was i better just off single....or has he changed he looked up seeing Sara stood there letting go of me "Oh i'm sorry did not see you there" "Its completely fine i can see how you both feel, don't mind me" "I have to go and pack my suitcase if you need anything just shout me" he kissed me on the cheek going upstairs.

I made myself and Sara a coffee then we decided to watch some of my Ghost Adventures DvD's, it was weird watching them as Zak was living with me...Well i knew them all it still felt strange watching them on the TV, Zak came walking in sitting with us watching the TV with us myself and Sara could not help but sit there and giggle, how could he sit there watching hiself on the TV would freak me out...we sat there for the rest of the night just watching them all it was getting late Zak stood up "I need to get to bed will you wake me up at 8" I nodded he left myself and Sara watching Tv for a bit longer she looked at me strangely "Come on you telling me you just going to let him sleep on his own tonight?" if she only knew what had gone on a few days ago.

We decided with us both having to get up early in the morning we would also go to bed it was strange having a full bedrooms, but i did not get any sleep again i just lay there knowing what day it is tomorrow he is going away for most of the week, would he even contact me while he was there himself as well as Sara was very close he really never had a chance to get to know her last time, as we all know what happened she was just mostly having ago at him but now they was getting on like siblings.