Chapter 20~The Proposal

I just sat there wondering what to say, why was he saying this all of a sudden...maybe he thought he would lose me if he did not, but was I mentally as well as emotionally ready for him to say all this, I got up of the sofa it was 7pm now "I need to get ready for my show, make sure everything is correct, come and sit and listen if you like". I walked into the backroom turning on my PC logging into my Facebook twitter as well as the Radio Show clicking onto the studio ready as well as logging into Skype to.

I made sure my microphone was plugged into PC I always liked to be over prepared when I was doing one of my Radio Shows some people may call me a perfectionist but I'm not, I just like things to run smoothly its the way I am, I spoke to a few of my friends Especially Sara before the show she always tried to keep a eye on the twitter page for me as it was hard to keep upto date with everything while doing a show. Zak was sat on the sofa at the back of me on his phone I was nervous anyway but was making it worse knowing he would be listening in.

The time had come for me to start the show its was going great Sara was on with me as well as her being on the Twitter account, We spoke alot about Ghost Adventures but people was asking why we was not mentioning Zak by name, it just felt weird him being sat behind me on the sofa and saying his name. We always had a laugh on the show Sara quickly said to me that we needed to go on a break I put us on a break playing some music asking what is wrong "You need to see the twitter, Zak is with you isn't he?" I told her yes, I opened up twitter on my phone he had tweeted saying "Currently listened to my Girlfriends Radio show, while sitting in her house with her" He also mentioned the Radio shows twitter @ as well as my personal one.

Twitter was going crazy "What you are dating again Zak" "As if its her again" "Awww I am so happy for you" also he was getting alot of hate as well as myself but he just looked at me smiling, I was confused he did not want it publicized then he goes and does this. The break was quickly over it made me not be able to concentrate on the show Sara was getting annoyed with the hate so she was ranting on the Show, she got really annoyed when people hated on me as well as the GAC but she was a friend as well as a fan. Zak got up sitting next to me asking me to pass him the microphone I looked at him blankly I know what it was going to be like if he started talking and there was fans listening in, I hesitantly passed him the headset he placed it onto his head he looked so funny I had to take a photo and tweet it.

I tweeted the photo saying "Look you don't believe us here he is, he will be on the show for 30 minutes" showing the screen to so people could see, at this point twitter was going crazy now him as well as Sara was discussing the paranormal as well as Ghost Adventures which he was allowed to speak about it was strange but I got used to it quickly, the 30 minutes quickly went we decided we would have another break give the listeners time to calm down with Zak just being on the show. he passed me the headset back I placed it onto the computer desk giving him a massive hug he looked at me smiling "What was that for?" "Thank you for doing that for me" he got up off the other chair asking me to go to him.

I took hold of his hand going to his side putting my arms around him placing my head onto him, he took out his phone taking a photo of us both. I carried on with the show while he tweeted the picture of us both twitter was going mad again people was asking him "Is this really your girlfriend, she is very young" his reply "Yes it is, age is only a number" twitter was beginning to annoy me now as it was going mad although I was not on the account my phone was going crazy. Was I ready for all this attention I would get as well as some hate along the way, but I knew my friends as well as Zak would stay by me all the way. I missed the other guys but I knew i could always speak to them whenever I wanted.

I finished the Radio show breathing a big sigh of relief I checked my twitter accounts they was still going crazy, how could Zak be used to this wow I suppose I would have to now, It went mad when he normally replies to my tweets anyway. but the fact tht us now being a couple was out in the public. My friends also my family was very supportive of me which they always are I knew Sara as well as amanda was due to come visit me soon I had met Sara a few times now but would be my first time meeting Amanda I had met her through being a fan of Ghost Adventures as I have met to many good friends through being a fan of the show.