Chapter 24~The trip to Vegas Start of a new beginning

The time had come the guys was here we was all ready to go to the airport I knew it would be only 2 weeks I was also able to keep in contact with them while I was over there to but I felt bad leaving them, but they understood I gave them a massive hug before getting into the car they waved us off Zak looked over at me taking my hand "Are you ok? you can come back before we do if you like" I smiled nodding then kissing him on the lips placing my head onto his shoulder, we helt hands all the way there I loved it when we was like this. I hated airports I had not travelled in a while security was tight they all checked in there luggage together it felt weird I thought to myself I would never be going onto a plane with the GAC but it was actually happening.

We got alot of funny looks walking to the departure lounge ready...well I think anyone would if you looked like a 13 year old with 5 grown men I am actually 23, yes that is a big age gap, we fount out which number lounge we was taking off from they always carried hand luggage I was the only one with none as Zak had put it in his as I had not got much we all sat down "Dude you know you have not told the fans you are engaged?" Aaron said Zak looked at me "Are you ok for me to announce it, you know your twitter will go mad" I nodded, I needed to get used to it now Aaron took a photo of us both with Zaks phone then Zak tweeted "To all the fans and friends out there, I am happy to say I am now engaged to Sam" he was right after 1 minute of tweeting it twitter was going mad.

"Are you both at the airport where are you going?" "Marry me Can I come to the wedding". "Go ahead reply to them if you like" Zak said smiling at me I got out my phone "Come on guys lets take a group selfie" they all stood behind me Zak was at the side of me Aaron took the photo as he was tall I would not be able to fit us all in. I tweeted the photo "With the GAC as well as my Fiance Zak, heading to Vegas for a holiday and work" I added the twitter names to Now all our twitters was going mad "Can we meet you while in Vegas?" "Will you be coming back to England?" etc etc. 

We replied to a few before our flight was being called of course we had to sit all together it was going to be a long flight so I knew I would need some sleep, I texted Sara/Amanda/Becky/Claire before turning my phone off. The guys always had there phones still on as they always like to be on twitter we got on the plane I had a window seat Zak was next to me then then Nick next to Zak, the rest was sat behind us I dread to think how this flight is going to be like they are going to drive me crazy. Zak took my hand we was watching all the people board the plane I took hold of Zaks hand tighter. Zak looked over to the all the guys ushering them to look at me my legs was shaking "Are you ok? Just close your eyes don't think about it" "Yes i'm fine not flew in a while not been on a flight for this long before". 

They shut the doors then started the safety procedures I knew there was no turning back now I was also excited, I always wanted to go to Vegas but I never thought I would be going with the GAC or be engaged to Zak again this time last year I thought to myself I would never see them again. We started to take off Zak never took his glance away from me I was ok once we was in the air and was able to take the belt off Zak was showing me the replies people was posting on twitter some was happy about it others want he was replying to some Aaron was messing around as usual I quickly got tired as well as Zak did be both fell asleep holding hands as well as head on each other 7 hours passed we was woken up by Aaron. "We are nearly at Vegas" the flight was about a 12 hour one Zak checked his twitter Aaron was giggling he looked over to Aaron showing me the photo He had took a photo of myself as well as Zak sleeping "Awwww look at the two love birds, so happy for them".

"Wait until I get off this plane Aaron" I said laughing we was quickly approaching Vegas I could see from the window the lights of Vegas then I knew it was true. "WE ARE NEARLY HOME" the guys cheered everyone looked at them I gave the look of I don't know them, we landed it hit home that I was not in England no more but in Vegas!. We quickly got off the plane waiting to get our luggage it was so humid would I be able to stand the heat?, they guys always organized for a driver to take them to where they needed to go they was going to Zak's they had to have two cars Zak asked the guys to put our luggage in the car "Come here" he took my hand walking to a quiet spot outside forehead to forehead smiling at me then kissing me while smiling "Thank you I Love you so much" Kissing me one last time then heading to the car I turned my phone on.

Texted Sara/Amanda/Claire/Becky to say I had arrived safe will speak to them tomorrow I would have to get used to the big time difference it was only 5 hours but was still not the same as mine. We arived at Zaks his placed looked amazing he had security measures as you can imagine why, we got out of the car I just looked at it What I am actually at Zak's house. "Come on" he took my hand runing like a little kids to his door unlocking in the swinging it open picking my up bridal style "Right guys we will be back" they all laughed I slapped his chest "Will you put me down you crazy man" he placed me down his house was amazing, I could easily live here......

That is the second book of the fan fiction done new one coming later.....