Chapter 6

He looked at myself and Aaron scratching his head quickly putting his clothes, on going through the door he left his phone but did not seem bothered...i covered myself up better as Aaron sat in there chair next to the window looking at me....."What happened???...did he force himself onto you?..." I shook my head no He nodded got up walked out the door....what just happened?..did this really happen?..what have i done?...i got out of bed got dressed tidied myself up went back to the hall Zak was all over his GF again..does this guy ever stop wow?...I walked over to the guys as i knew they wanted me to hang with them Zak was sitting down with his GF whispering into her ear..the rest of them looked at me they knew what was wrong...i looked down also sitting down joining them.

Nick put his arm around me "It is going to be ok we all know its hurting you" i remembered i had picked Zaks phone up he had still not noticed i nipped to the bathroom looking through his phone seeing texts from the girl he was with i was shocked he was paying her to be with him to make me jealous...I had had enough now this was the last straw...i came out of the bathroom went back into the hall the guys could see i was angry i stormed over to him pushing him "OH YOUR LEFT THIS! PAYING HER ARE WE, your pathetic Zak you know that i came here today to say goodbye to you for good, I can't do this no more you hurt me then you have S*X with me", at this point i was speaking quietly...

I passed him his phone walked off the guys tried to stop me i pushed them away "No i'm so done with you all" "For god sake we can't let her get like this" Jay said he ran in front of me trying to stop me I was crying at this point "Please don't Jay just leave it please" i walked upto my hotel room shut the door took the photo of myself and Zak out of my bag got onto the bed placed my head into my knees....as i began to cry again...i did not want to say goodbye to the guys but i needed to...as they worked with Zak and where they was he would be always...there was a knock on my door i took no notice i just sat there with my head in my knees...tear drops dripping onto the photo...i heard footsteps in my room i looked up...tears streaming down my eyes it was the guys including you know who.

I wiped the tears from my eyes... placed the photo down at the edge of the bed...Zak looked down picked it up...looked at you looking back at me "You kept it for all this time?, dammit why did you not tell me?"he said upsetting he sat on the chair by the window looking at it he looked out of the window with his index finger on his chin the room was silent i sat with my back up against the wall...cleared my throat "Yes i did keep it, i can't part with it i still have the rest of the photos to...of us all" he removed his glance from out of the window turning to me...he got out of the chair sat next to me on the bed put his arm around me...kissing my head "I miss you guys all the time its hard, you have no idea how hard it was for me when..when you just left like that..." they all looked at me "We had no idea why did you not contact us sooner?" Nick asked.

I sat there not saying i word Zak reached into his tshirt took out a chain "I still have the ring i gave you see, i always keep you close to my heart... you don't think i care but i do".I had no idea what to say he placed the ring back under his t shirt he got up "I have to go now i will come speak to you later ok?" i nodded he left i was left with the rest of the guys how could i do this i had another day to do...id be saying goodbye is it going to be so hard...Can i do it again?...I fell asleep on the bed but was awoken 2 hours later by a knock on more door "Come in" i said sleepily Zak came in with some flowers also a box of chocolates "I'm sorry here you go"i smiled as i took them off him he smiled to so i have been thinking "I am going to move back to England it will just mean i will have to fly a while again when i have to go to a location" I was gobsmacked i had no idea what to say.

He sat next to me on the bed "Look i know i have been a jerk...also i know you have are with someone else now...but i would like to be back in your life for good as a friend, I care alot for you i never want to lose you again" Wow really i thought why id he saying this now?..does he think i will leave Dave for him?..Because i still had feelings for him to...he just looked at me with them blue eyes waiting for me to answer his question i turned to him as i began to kiss him he stopped "What are you doing" i placed my finger onto his lips "Shhh, just sit back and relax" i got onot of him and began to kiss his lips again he kissed me back with more passion and lust moving his hands up and down my back i had no idea what was coming over me again i tried to snap out of it but i could not because of the adrenaline...I had wanted this for so long i wanted it there and then i wanted to feel what it was like to spend the night with him in the same bed once more.

Before it was to late we kissed also cuddled then we fell asleep in each others arms i awoke later in the night needing the bathroom Zak was snoring his head off next to me i went into the bathroom turned the light on looked in the mirror to my shocking discovery i had scratches all over my neck i quickly did what i had to i was in a panic i quickly got out of the bathroom and turned the room light on Zak was still fast asleep i shook him awake "Ugh what is it" i pushed him off the bed he looked at me "Damn whats wrong" i moved my top to show him the scratches "Jesus Christ they was not done by you" he got angry "If there is anyone attached to her again i will get rid of you i'm warning you now!" i could not sleep for the rest of the night we both lay asleep with the light on.