Chapter 11

I awoke the next morning turning over to cuddle up to Zak...he was not there i looked around his clothes was still on the floor, i heard music playing downstairs i sat up in bed stretched looked over at my arm to see it was blue..What the hell i thought, touching it it was painful. I got out of bed walked to my bedroom as quite as possible i walked slowly across the landing reaching my bedroom, going into my chest of draws and getting some pyjamas out, making sure to cover my arm i put my slippers on and walked down the stairs Zak was sat on the sofa on his phone most probably checking twitter he saw me and smiled i nipped to the bathroom put the kettle on walking through the kitchen Zak got up as i was making coffee putting his arms around my resting his chin onto my shoulder kissing my cheek.

My arm was killing me but i could not show him or tell him....I knew i had not done it also he had not done it i made my coffee he looked at me stood in the doorway "How come you not using your normal arm" I Shrugged as i carried on to make my coffee he came upto my taking my other arm... he could see i was in pain "What it wrong with you" as i got 2 paracetamol out of the cupboard, taking a gulp of my coffee he lifted my sleeve up he saw the massive bruise on my arm he looked at me with that concern look in his eyes he lightly pulled my sleeve back down walking into the backroom sitting on the sofa not speaking to me looking down to the floor with his index finger on his chin. I picked my mug up walked into the front room putting the TV on putting my feet up on the sofa.

He went upstairs came back down with his jacket and Keys he took one look at me then he went out of the door not even saying goodbye or giving me a kiss...but we just did sleep with each other the night before we was not a couple...he could do want he wanted he could see whatever girl he wanted as long as he did not make to much noise my phone was ringing in the other room i got up looked at the screen Aaron "Hey Sam how are you erm Zak's just rung...whats this bruise on your arm?" I had no idea what to say to him was it Charles again or another spirit. I collapsed down onto the sofa crying "I have no idea i woke up with it, yes me and Zak got a bit frisky last night but i knew it was not him" Aaron had no idea what to say Zak walked back in giving me a little grin "Is that Zak i will let you go" he ended the call.

Zak was leaning up against the door frame smirking i looked at him smiling "What?" i got up of the sofa walking over to him he was still smirking at me "Do i have something on my face?" he moved closer to me placing his hand onto my cheek kissing my lips i knew what he wanted but he would not get it my arm was killing me he looked me in the eyes smiling then kissing me again i pushed him off me slightly "I'm not in the mood my arm is killing me", "Whats saying you will be doing all the work" he said winking "We have to continue from where we left off last night" "Not right now we don't i have work to do for my Radio show" i was surprised he was not working to as he never had a break he was always doing something for work as he was a workaholic he sighned "I'm going out then i will be back in a few hours" i completely ignored him i had put my music on and was checking the radios Twitter page and also emails.

I heard him go out of the front door and lock it i breathed a sigh of relief yes i must admit i wanted him there but when i had work to do i did not want to be disturb even if it was by him...i replied to a few emails checked which guests we had on coming on the show soon rang a few people also sent out a few tweets by the time i had done that Zak was back i turned to see him come in he had a girl round his wait i saw it just shook my head they went upstairs...although i was not his GF it still hurt my feelings, i wonder where he had met her from...i got up went upstairs got ready put my shoes on then i walked out of my bedroom Zak was standing there looking at me "What don't look at me like that you got no chance" we can all gather what he wanted to do but my answer was no "I'm going out i've had enough" i ran down the stairs rushed out of my front door.

I dialed Aarons number "Hey whats up?" "I've had a god damn enough! hes just brought a girl back with him then expected me to join them" Aaron went Quiet "Sam you are not a couple so why does it matter what he does?" then it clicked in "Ohhh Crap you still love him don't you?" my heart sunk when he said that i put the phone down i walked back to my house Zak was just getting into the car with the girl i ignored him as i just walked into my house he drove off i took my shoes off switching on the TV i walked upto his bedroom yes i know i should not but i wanted to his bed was still made up all neat & tidy but he could of tidied it up i checked under the bed etc What the hell am i doing i thought to myself i heard him come back he ran up the stairs i was still in his bedroom putting stuff back into his drawers "What are you doing?" scratching his head with his keys in his hand placing them onto the bedside table with his phone.

He began to slowly walk towards me with that strut he had placing his hand on my chin and slowly moving it up so our eyes met "We did not sleep together you know? I actually thought of you... i want you to be GF again?" i took his hand away from my chin turned around to go around him walking towards the door he grabbed my hand pulling me close to him our lips touching as he began to kiss me slowly on the lips moving slowly down to my neck breathing on it "Stop it" i whispered how i could keep myself from slapping him was unbelievable to me he continued to kiss my neck slowly and sensually "Stop it please" how could i resist it was hard not to........