Jungkook - new student (pt.2)

He grumpily walked away and I chased after him while sipping my bubble tea, he was drinking his too.

"Yah, why do you get angry so easily." I nudged his arm. He didn't even look at me.

I sipped my bubble tea once again and thought hard. He walked away but then I ran to him and gave him a back hug. I looked over to him and saw him smile.

"Jungkook don't be angry..." I pouted.

"I'm not shy to all girls. Your the only girl who has a special place in my heart next to my mom." I smiled widely at what he had just said.

"Aww I love you too." I said. We're used to say I love you to each other as friends so it's normal for me to say it to him.

I went beside him and we walked together, he put his arm over my shoulder and he got my bubble tea and sipped it. I look at him to see what he thought about the taste

"I like this flavor." He complimented. I got his bubble tea and took a sip aswell, but then because I drank to fast I started choking on it.

He noticed my uncontrollable coughing and He's eyes widen, he started patting my back and got his water bottle from his backpack since I finished mine a while ago. He held my chin and held the bottle for me while I drank it. After I drank it he handed me his bubble tea again.

"Aish, drink slower this time." he worriedly said and ruffled my hair. I drank slower and really like the flavor too, I gave two thumbs of for it while laughing at myself for choking on it earlier.

We both ended up switching our bubble tea every now and then since we both liked the flavors.

The day ended with him staying over at my house for awhile since his manager was busy at the moment.

______

It was the day, the day of graduation.

I wore my uniform neatly and let my hair down cause I didn't want to pony it, I put on light makeup and look at myself in the mirror. I didn't so much to myself unlike my other classmates who puts so much makeup on their face, I'm simple, and I like to keep it that way.

But the saddest part is that my parents couldn't come cause they're trying to find money back in busan and I understand them since we grew up poor, but at least Jungkook will be with me.

I heard my iPhone X vibrate in my pocket, Jungkook got it for my birthday and at first I didn't want to accept it but he insisted since it was my birthday. I answered the call and put the phone in my ear.

"Hello?"

"Y/n! Are you ready?"

It's Jungkook.

"Yes I am, why?"

"I'm outside your house with the boys, let's go to school together!" He said excitedly trough the phone.

"No it's fine! I don't want to trouble you."

"Yah stop you're not troubling me now come outside!"

He hung up and it took me exactly five seconds to process everything that was happening. I took my purse for extra makeup or hair pins if I need them. I rushed outside my house, closed the door and saw a black van in front my my house. The door opened and I saw Jungkook inside. I sighed in relief and went inside the van to see jungkooks group members inside. I sat between the window and Jungkook