jungkook - highschool (pt. 1)

(This is a long chapter since my last chapter was so short)

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥
July 16, 2017

This was unexpected.

So unexpected.

Who knew I would have feelings for jeon Jungkook on the first day of school? Me neither. I don't know what happened, I don't know puberty? but it was love at first sight.

i knew him since i was 1st grade because he's my sister classmate. i have to know him.

It was the first day senior highschool. Right after the teacher gave us a full-on lecture about the school I've been in my whole life, it's was break.

I never liked to eat in the cafeteria because I would rather eat in the class room but I wanted to see my friends so I walked to the cafeteria alone since my friend went before me. My lonely self.

I entered that cafeteria and saw all the students lined up to get their lunch. I packed my own lunch because I'm saving money for who knows what.

I sat on a table and started eating until I felt a bump on the table meaning someone sat with me. I looked up and saw jaein, Jimin, and Taehyung.

Jimin and Taehyung were both a grade higher than me and jaein. But the four of us always hang out together when we have the time.

"So, how was summer break?" Jimin asked setting down his tray on the table.

"Heaven" I answered without looking at him.

"All I did was stay up all night watching YouTube" jaein chuckled and sat beside me.

Jaein has been my friend since 3rd grade. We met because I was friends with her sister and we have been crazy friends every since.

"Same" I said and high fived her.

"You people are boring" Jimin rolled his eyes and started eating his lunch.

"Then why are you with us?" I asked. "Good point" Jimin spoke.

"Oh look who's here" jaein suddenly spoke. I turned around and saw the schools queenka.

She walked inside the cafeteria with her best friends beside her and they were the center of attention. And her name was yuri...who happen to be my sister.

She was beautiful. I'm just trash compared to her. I don't know what happened to me...blame my parents.

I silently groaned and turned back to my table, angrily poking my food with my chopsticks.

"If your not going to eat that you can give it to me" Taehyung told me.

"You eat so much food yet your so thin" I complaint and slid my lunch box towards him. He replied with a thanks and continued eating his feast.

"Ugh!" I groaned as my head fell on the table. "Why is life so unfair?" I mumbled.

"Look it's Jungkook" I heard a voice, making my head shot up and look for him while jaein, Jimin and Taehyung stared at me with a weird look.

And there he was.

He sat on his table laughing with his friends

AND CAN I SAY HOW MY HEART IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE.

"Your staring at him like he's friend chicken...and you love fried chicken." Taehyung said, waving his hand in front of my face.