Bts - past life (pt. 2)

You were beyond shocked. It never came up to your mind that you were a princess, but because of what you were wearing made sense now. You were royalty.

Feeling a need of fresh air, you walked outside by yourself processing the information you've just heard. Aside from that the scenery was beautiful here. A large pond by your side that held colorful and beautiful fishes you've never seen before. And not to mention the historical building that you thought you could only see in books.

You scoffed, pointing at yourself. "Me? A princes?" You spoke in disbelief. "I'm am princess!" You squealed while jumping in excitement continuously.

"Uh...princess y/n."

Your eyes widened as you stopped what your were doing. Looking down in embarrassment you cleared your throat. Looking towards the person who called you, you saw a girl. You had an idea of who she was since she was wearing a maids dress.

Scratching your head in pure embarrassment you gave an awkward smile. "Yes?"

"Ah." The girl sighed. "I see you really did lose your memories." She spoke in disappointment.

"My name is Ara." She bowed at you. "I'm your personal maid."

You nodded slowly at her.

"You shouldn't walk around the palace alone." She warned. "Let me walk with you."

_________

"So you're saying I was a stubborn brat?" You spoke. You both walked slowly around the beautiful palace garden as you talked to eachother.

Ara nodded. "Despite your innocent aura, you were always a spoiled and stubborn girl."

You were quit shocked with what she said. You couldn't imagine yourself being one of the spoiled people, you were completely different from that,

She noticed how you were quiet. "But now since you've lost your memories." She paused before continuing. "You changed."

You let out a small nod, slowly understanding what she said. "Tell me more."

Ara thought for a moment before speaking. "You're best friends with the sixth and third prince. Prince taehyung and hoseok. Many people envy your relationship with them since they both treat you like their sibling."

You grew confused at that. Since you lived in the same kingdom with them, wouldn't that mean you all were siblings?

"What?" You looked at her with a confused expression. "Aren't we siblings?"

It looked like Ara didn't know what to do when you said that. She somehow looked very hesitant as if she wanted to tell you something you didn't know.

"Um..." She looked away trying to think of something. "Y-you all have different p-parents." She stuttered out.

What she said had no sense to you. "Then why does—"

"Y/n!"

Looking back to the front, you spotted Jungkook running toward the both of you. He stopped when he was in front of you and breathe heavily.

"Y/n—" Jungkook paused, looking at your side. He suddenly looked like he forgot how to speak.

Your eyebrows crashed at his suddenly attitude so you turned to were he was looking to see Ara crossing her arms while looking away, as if she's avoiding eye contact with him. Finally getting the hint, you understood the situation.