Bts - past life (pt. 5)

Frowning, Jimin dangled his feet as he sat on the edge of the rooftop. He watch his little brother in pity below, continuously hitting a wooden plank with his sword with no intention of stopping.

Jungkook has been like that the past few days ever since that incident of Ara happened.

Everyday, every night, he would always spot him in the training area, hitting the same spot. Jungkook let out one last strong punch before the wooden plank broke into pieces. He stared at what he's just done before he dropped on his knees, and started silently crying.

Jimin pouted at the sight. He wanted to comfort him, everyone wanted to at this point. But they all knew, he needed time alone.

Though Jimin was older than him, he wanted to know the feeling of being in love for the first time. He knew how long Jungkook loved Ara. He chuckled, remember the couples first encounter.

The three youngest princes were playing around in the training area. 14 year old Jungkook was running around while being chased by Jimin.

"You're never going to catch me! I—" Jungkook got cut off as he felt himself bump someone.

The impact was so hard that both him and the person fell down. He groaned in pain but then met eyes with a girl who was also in pain.

His facial expression softens when he saw the scratch on her hand. "I'm sorry—"

"I just broke the plates!" She panicked picking up the broken pieces not caring about her injured hand. "Goodness, it's just my first day and I already—"

She stopped moving with her eyes wide when she felt two soft hands holding onto her injured hand. She slowly turned to looked at him to see him focused on her hand.

Her eyes twitched watching him wrap a bandage around her hand.

"I always bring a bandage with me since father worries that incidents could happen like this." He spoke, still occupied on her hand. Once he was done he looked at her. "I'm Jungkook." He said before smiling.

She stared at him for a moment before smiling. "I'm Ara."

Jimin watched everything happened. From how they met, to now. He remembered seeing Jungkook blushing so hard when he came back. Ah, memories.

He pouted once again, remembering Jungkook. He wanted to know how he felt, how it felt to lose your loved one.

But he's never been in love before.

He read many books about love. And learned that it was indeed beautiful. "When am I gonna find love?" He asked himself.

Feeling a tap on his shoulder, Jimin jumped in surprise, almost jumping off the rooftop. Turning around, a girl stood there shocked of how much she scared him but then suddenly bowed. "I'm sorry prince!" She said a little too quickly in panic.

Cute.

"I-it's okay..." Jimin said. "You can stand up now."

It's seem as if she forgot she was still bowing. "O-oh. I'm sorry again!" She bowed for the second time. He honestly wanted to laugh at how funny she was. Without his knowledge, he let out a chuckle.