Bts - past life (pt. 4.5)

You stared at the scenery before you, the huge lake surrounded by tall trees, and the big snowy mountains in the distance. You stood there in the middle of the bridge, resting your elbows on the wooden railing.

Hearing a familiar sigh, you didn't bother looking as you knew who it was. Father walked towards you and stood beside you, his hands holding onto each other behind his back. In the corner of your eye you could see two guards standing at the end of the bridge assisting him.

"What are you doing?" He asked you as you stared ahead.

You made a small hum thinking of a response. "I just have a lot in my mind." A flock of birds flew by the landscape, making it look even more beautiful.

"Didn't I tell you? If you have any problems you can talk to me." His voice sounded comforting, which calmed you. "I'll always be here. I'm not going anywhere."

You smiled and finally looked at him, a small, sincere smile on your face. "Thank you father."

"It's nothing." He shook his head. The both of you stared at the scenery, the silence very calming.

In the corner of your eye, you saw father turn towards you. "Princess y/n?"

You were quite stunned that he called you with that word but shrugged it off. "Yes father?" You said, turning towards him with raised eyebrows.

"Are you awake?"

In a blink of an eye, you found yourself sitting on your chair, an open book in front you. As you stared at it. You were inside your room. You continuously blinked your eyes, noticing that you were zoning out again.

What was I doing?

You asked yourself, staring at the book with no expression what so ever.

Past life.

It was a random book you picked out on the bookshelves placed inside your room. Weird. You thought, leaning in to start reading.

That is, until someone kept banging on your window.

Out of instinct, you walked towards your window and opened it, to see a panicked Jimin. "What are you—"

"You need to come see this." He said in a verge of panic. Without a second thought, you nodded heading towards your door until he stopped you.

He held your wrist preventing you from going any further. "There's no time! Go trough the window I'll help you."

You listened to him as you stepped out of your window, Jimin holding your waist making sure you would land safely. When you did, he grabbed your wrist again and started running to the destination.

Still trying to process on how you were just calmly sitting on your room to being dragged by Jimin, you both kept running until he stopped, making you bump his back.

You held your nose, shocked on how hard his back was. Looking around, you realized you were outside in the training area. There was a person on the ground, and in front of the person was a guard who you've never seen before.

But what shocked you the most was that the person was Ara.

She looked awfully beaten up, blood started coming out of her mouth as she laid on the ground, struggling to stand up.