Yoongi - regret

"Have you ever regretted something so badly that you want to go back in time and fix it?"

"Yes. I have."

________

The coach blew the whistle signaling practice to start. Yoongi dribbled the ball and started running to the goal avoiding the opponent team as much as possible.

He continued to play as someone in the bleachers watched him from afar.

It was a girl.

She smiled as she watched him doing something he loved. She felt warm inside. Just seeing him for one second was enough for her.

Just when yoongi was about to shoot the ball, he felt a force push him to the side making him fall with his left arm first. The coach blew the whistle telling them to stop practice for now.

"Sorry bro." his friend scratched the back of his neck at the accident he just made. He helped yoongi stand up before he was told to go to the clinic.

When they arrived at the clinic the nurse was nowhere to be found."Your arm is bleeding." his friend checked his arm that was wounded badly. He hissed in pain trying his best to think of something else. "And the nurse is absent. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Im fine Jimin. I'll just do it myself." yoongi reassured him. Jimin sighed "if that's what you want, then I'll leave." he left the clinic. Leaving yoongi alone in the room.

He sat on the bed and looked at his arm. He didn't know how to treat it, so he decided to sleep to avoid the pain.

__________

Yoongi fluttered his eyes open and looked around with his eyes. He was lying down on the bed and he looked back at his arm. It was neatly bandaged.

Who did this?

He sat up from the bed and saw something that caught his eyes.

There was a girl, laying her back on the wall and sleeping peacefully. He chuckled. Her again he thought.

She's probably here for my money.

He walked towards her, kneeled down and looked at her.

"Why can't you just give up?" He whispered. While looking at her sleeping figure. "You just want my money anyways."

In this school, yoongi was only popular because he was rich. All the girls in this school only wanted to date him for his money but eventually gave up.

Except for her.

She would watch him play basketball, try her best to talk to him but he would ignore her anyways, she would put food in his locker even though she knows he will never eat it. He's been always trying to get rid of her but she never goes away.

He acted that way to her because he didn't want to get hurt.

He didn't want to fall for somebody, then realize they only loved him for his money.

He just wanted someone to love him for, him.

"You're just like the other girls." He unconsciously said, Making her wake up. That's when he realized their faces were so close.