Jungkook - Christmas special

Grab your popcorn and get comfortable this is a long one!

________

"Why did he even have to do that?"

You studied your stuffed teddy bears face closely, which you sat at the small couch across from yours. "For all the kdramas I have watched, this really makes my blood boil. What do you think Mr. Teddy?"

The stuffed toy stood still, not moving an inch. You shook your head. "What can I expect from you."

Walking over to the window while holding the teddy bear, you watched the snow fall from the sky. You hugged the teddy bear close, looking trough the window with sad eyes. "I wonder how moms doing."

You thought about your mom, later then feeling the tears form in your eyes. She left you about a few years ago leaving you alone. It was hard growing up by yourself.

It was Christmas Eve, meaning that christmas was tomorrow. Your eyes lit up at that thought. You ran around the house, trying to find something.

"You know what I like to do on Christmas Eve?" Your mother spoke, tucking you into bed. "I'd make a wish. So it would come true on Christmas Day."

"Really?" That ten year-old you eyes lit up. "I want to try!"

Your mother nodded, leaving the room for a minute to get something. You couldn't wait as excitement filled your system. She came back in the room and sat beside your lying figure. Looking over at her hand, you saw her holding a small box.

She took out a match and quickly swiped it across the side of the box causing it to flame. You watched in awe as the flame lit up its surroundings. Your mother held the match in front of you. "Now make a wish dear."

You put your hands together as you closed your eyes, wishing for a new toy. After you made your wish you opened your eyes and blew the match.

"It must be here somewhere." You mumbled while checking each drawer. You smiled after spotting the same match box inside one of the cabinets.

Closing the lights, you didn't need to cover the windows since it was already night time. When the room was dark, you sat down on the couch and found it hard to open the box due to your excitement.

People would find it childish that you still believe in this. But you've been doing this every Christmas Eve. Even though you're now nineteen you still enjoy it.

Finally holding a match in front of you, you swiped it across the side and watched as a flame appeared. Feelings it's warmth on your hand, you closed your eyes.

Without your knowledge, the clock stopped ticking making a time lag. Everything froze except for you who held the match with closed eyes.

I wish to not be lonely.

You opened your eyes and blew the match. The flame disappeared into smoke as the clock continued to tick. "There." You smiled.

________

Hearing your alarm go off, your groaned in annoyance and turned it off with closed eyes. "It's Christmas." You mumbled with your morning voice. Just as you were about to go back to sleep you realized what you had just said.