Jungkook - highschool (alternative ending)

So yeah, I made an alternative ending just for you guys, y'all better give me love 😂

Don't play the music on top yet! Do it when I say so!

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥
October 10, 2017

And just like that, a month has passed.

I tried not to think about Jungkook that much because if I do I feel like my heart will explode. But at the same time I'm cautious because it was never confirmed that he likes me.

And the thing is, I saw him walking home with haewon one day, was he walking her home? I tried not to think about it much and avoid Jungkook at all costs.

But to be honest, my hopes are still high.

As usual the cafeteria was so loud as the students ate their food. I ate slowly while thinking about Jungkook.

Why am I avoiding him if I miss him? It just doesn't make sense. I don't wanna see him right now, but at the same time I do. (A/N- can anyone relate? Cause I can.)

"y/n....y/n....Y/N!!" I jumped from my seat to see my friends staring at me weirdly.

"You're day dreaming again" Jimin said. "Is it about Jungkook?"

Was I thinking about him? My eyes widen as I caught myself thinking about him again.

"yup. Definitely him." Jaein nodded then continued to eat her food. Jimin went over and got a piece of her lunch. "Hey no getting my food" jaein hissed at Jimin.

"But you just got mine!"

"And so?" She said with her mouth clearly full. They both started bickering non stop.

Taehyung tried to calm the both of them down, I meanwhile left the cafeteria secretly as I lost my appetite. I walked around the hallway hoping to settle down my boredom until I spotted something in the corner of my eye.

"Oh..." I mumbled. I felt my heart ache at the sight of Jungkook and haewon laughing together in the distance.

I sighed as all my hope was gone.

"Just give up on him...he doesn't like you back anyways.." I muttered to myself. I had mixed emotions, I felt sad and angry.

"Shut up heart." I punch my chest, to where my heart was. It wouldn't stop hurting. "How dare that jerk" I looked away, I made up my mind.

I've had enough of him.

I nodded to myself and left the place.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

For the rest of the day, I've been trying my best to avoid Jungkook as much as possible.

Flashback

"Okay class!" Our teacher blew the whistle. "pick a partner now!"

Everyone panicked as they quickly grasped on a random person. Our PE teacher was very strict, so all of us were quite scared.