🎀 PROLOGUE 🎀

"listen, asshole. next fucking time do as what i told you okay? dont go up by your own decision because you're screwing up the whole team." jacob said and he grabbed his bag from the bleachers.

"dont talk to the boy like that, atleast we won, right?" mark patted his bestfriend on the back.

he just shrugged, walking out the door as he saw a girl sitting on the bench sketching something on her notebook.

she was wearing a mini baby blue skirt with ruffles at the hem along with a pink shirt, high top shoes. her boy's cut hair dyed a pastel pink.

the girl probably noticed the boy's gaze and stopped at what she's doing and slowly looked up.

her cheeks tinted red as she saw jacob standing infront of her.

"h-hey.. team c-captain." she stuttered out.

a smirk slowly making it's way on jacob's lips. he found the girl's shyness cute.

"why are you still here?" jacob asked.

"i-it was my first time watching b-basketball in person. i d-didnt know the cr-crowd can go crazy like that.."she spoke lowly but never lost her gaze on the handsome boy.

jacob chuckled, "maybe because i was the one playing."

jacob always have this arrogant attitude inside of him that he will never feel ashamed of praising his own self.

"m-maybe.. and oh y-you did g-great over th-there and congratulations for w-winning!" she smiled, showing off her dimples.

jacob was loosing it.

"i think i sh-should g-go.. b-bye, captain."

and with that she ran off.

leaving the lad there standing while having deep thoughts.

who is she? what have she done to me?

"that's emily, she's like so innocent. pure. a must protect." brandon said behind him.

he never wanted to look like a pervert but boy, that girl and her physical features made his stone-cold heart melt down through his feet like she's some fire.

a/n:

thank you for reading, comment your thoughts and vote if yall liked it 💜