🎀 TEN - jacob's bedroom

"angel, I'll be in the bathroom and take a bath, okay? so do me a favor and be the good girl you are." jacob said as the both of them entered his bedroom.

"y-yes, jakie." she responded and sat at the soft bed.

"good." jacob smirked and stood up grabbing his towel and clothes.

-

emily laid down at the bed and sighed deeply.

it's so boring!

she thought that maybe it's not really bad to do some searching plus, jacob's room looks so interesting. there's alot of band posters that was pasted on the walls and 2016 and 2017 calendars with naked models hung behind his door and his closet.

she walked through his closet and searched.

she pulled out a drawer and scanned the inside.

and that's where jacob kept all his things.

she picked up and box, "trust.. condoms? vanilla fl-flavored?" she read and smiled.

"food!?" she exclaimed opening the box and saw several sachet packagings.

emi thought it looked familiar and realized that it was the same thing jacob used to her.

"why would jakie put food inside me!? he's so naughty, hihi." she giggled innocently to herself while putting the sachet back to the box.

emi picked up a pink thing that looked like lipstick.

why would jakie have this?

she opened the stick and saw it was just fake.

she pouted, turning the thing around thinking what would it be.

"f-fast? m-medium? low?" she read confused.

she pressed the fast button and the lipstick started to vibrate and that made her jump.

her heart raced, she quickly shoved the thing back to the drawer.

she just decided she should check the closet.

there were loads of sweatshirts, baggy clothes, sweatpants etc. but one thing really caught her attention:

it was a maid's clothes, black stockings, cat ear's head dress and a black choker.

why would jakie have these kind of things in his closet?

her eyes sparkled and stared at the garments.

nevermind, it's beautiful!

she grabbed the cat ears, choker and stockings.

she put the stockings that's obviously bigger than her, the choker and cat ears.

she looked at herself in the mirror.

the little thought it really matched her hot pink oversized sweater.

"does he have movies? i wish though.." she told herself scanning the closet once again.

she then grabbed a pouch that said "private cds DO NOT touch."

the young girl just shrugged to herself. it's okay though, she's jakie's girlfriend anyways.

she looked for cartoons but found none, she continued shuffling the unpacked CDs until she saw something.

Avenger's Infinity War

written with a red sharpie.

she squealed in excitement and walk to jacob's DVD player.

glady, emily watched her momma do it everytime so she knows exactly what to do.

little did she know it wasnt the "avengers infinity war" she's thinking.

it was porn. avengers infinity war themed.

50 seconds to the video and the main reason of the film slid in.

the actors were practically stripping each other while making out and emi stood there with her heart pounding.

the video was naughty. why would jakie have that?

she screamed as she covered her eyes not wanting to watch the rated r scene.

the lad in the bathroom heard it and exactly he was just tightening his towel that was wrapped around his torso and is ready to exit the bathroom.

he opened the door in a swift action and immediately saw his tv screen playing the pornography he's been keeping for weeks.

"emi, what the hell!" he said and walked to the tv turning it off.

the older didnt even know where the little was.

"emi." he said once again, the little girl stayed sitting at the other side of the bed where the lad couldnt see her.

"emi." jacob snapped, emi looked down and stood up.

as he saw the little girl wearing the stockings and choker on, he already forgot that he was mad.

emi looked so hot.

"g-goddamn, baby girl." he groaned.

"i.. i'm sorry.. i was just suspicious.." she looked down.

"fuck. you look so fucking hot, kitten." he said and stared at the girl infront of him, admiring the beautiful work of god.

emi's head perked up at the sudden choice of words.

jacob felt himself getting turned on and his breath going heavier.

"i-i do..?" the small girl asked innocently.

"yes you are, you look so good." he growled onto her ear making the little's breath hitch.

jacob was indeed having an erection.

he didn't mind it and turned off the tv and put the cd back to where it was before. the room went silent and the only thing he can hear was vibration.

not the fucking vibrator.

jacob rushed to his drawer where he keeps his private stuffs and saw an opened condom and the lipstick vibrator opened.

"i told you not to touch anything, right?" jacob spoke up, emily tensing because of jacob's sudden voice tone.

"i-i'm sorry. i was bored."

"we couldn't let this just go away should we? i thought you are a good girl." he said and grabbed the other vibrator from the drawer.

"you know naughty girls should be punished, right?"

"now if you want to be a good girl again, go on the bed and get on all fours."