🎀 TWENTY TWO - held without bail

jacob hopped inside his car as he placed his bag by the passenger seat, it containing snacks and clothes since he'll be staying at the hospital till tomorrow.

emily's in coma for 2 days now and jacob couldn't help but miss his girlfriend. he just wants her to wake up just so he can hear her soft voice and feel her warm hugs and kisses.

he used to refuse to go to school because he badly wants to stay in the hospital, wanting to be the first person emily sees when she wakes up. unfortunately, he can't. he still needs to go to school because he needed to practice for the basketball division meet.

the brunet began driving his way to the hospital as he listened to the radio softly playing.

elise and jacob already reported nash and noah to the police and now they are on the process of investigation and hearing. jacob wanted to get rid of those two assholes off of emily's life, both of the males are the major reason why emily has been going through pain.

-

jacob pushed open the hospital room door excited to see emily, "hey, baby." he said in his mellow voice as he entered.

but to his surprise, a male was standing beside her bed, staring intently at the unconscious girl, a grin plastered on the male's face.

"why are you here? who the fuck are you?" jacob yelled in panic as his hands balled up to a fist, ready to punch whoever that intruder were.

"i'm her brother, noah and who are you?" noah chuckled.

"bullshit!" jacob spat, swinging his left fist, slamming it to noah's jaw.

noah stumbled backwards in surprise, "wh-what the fuck!?" he screamed as he held his face.

"don't you ever step a foot in this place ever again. get lost!" jacob said, pointing harshly at the door.

noah did nothing but glare at the younger male and immediately scurried out the hospital room.

jacob quickly dialed the police he was associated with the case of noah and nash.

the police have been looking for noah because of several crimes including sex trafficking, selling of drugs and harassment etc. so by the time they'll catch noah, he'll sure be rotting in jail for the rest of his fucked up life.

as jacob ended the call, he walked towards his girlfriend. the girl was pale, the bandage was no longer wrapped in her head and she just laid there, sleeping peacefully.

"hey, petal. i brought you coffee," jacob chuckled as he pulled out his tumbler from his bag, stretching out his arm as he pretended to give the unconscious girl his iced coffee.

he pouted, tears welling up his eyes, "you should wake up, kitten. jakie misses you so much." the brunet said and gently plants a kiss on emily's forehead.

-

after 4 days

after the students heard about jacob pressing charges on nash, the students who he had raped and bullied spoke up too telling the police details about them being nash's victim or eye witness, making the process of his case faster and now, both noah and nash are being held in prison without bail.

jacob felt victory, he's now feeling a little bit better because no one can finally hurt his girlfriend.

he took one last stretch by the bleachers before he skipped towards the middle of the gymnasium, the students around them cheering for him and his basketball team.

-

jacob was raised off the ground by his teammates, he was laughing with a wide smile not leaving his face.

he raised the trophy up into the air as the audiences and his teammates continued on chanting the mvp also known as their basketball captain's name.

after all the hustle he went through last week finally, he received such good present and that is championing the anticipated division meet.

"you were one hell of a monster back there!" brandon laughed as he patted jacob's back who was now sitting on the driver's seat.

"all of you were great, that's our best game so far." the latter said as he started the engine, now heading to the hospital.

... without knowing what kind of surprise was waiting for him.

-

a/n :

oooooh what's the surprise?? guess it in the comments lol