🎀 SEVEN - "let's have sex!!"

"wait, dude. did she seriously kissed you all of a sudden?" mark chuckled across the line.

"obviously, fucker." jacob rolled his eyes as he laid down his bed.

"she told me she likes me and things, she even wrote me a poorly written poem. so i told her i like her back." the boy added and took a glance on his clock.

"jacob, i swear to god if you're just using the girl for ple-

"good-fucking-bye, mark." jacob ended the call.

it's almost 7:30 pm. jacob's already dressed to pick his precious baby up.

cutie

hey baby, I'll be there in
minutes. you ready?

jaki hey!!

im dressed!!

all for me? 😉

all for you!!! 😆💓

jacob just smiled at the response and pushed his phone in his jeans and waved goodbye to his mom.

-

he pulled up infront of the familiar residence and texted emi informing her that he had arrived.

im here, angel

okay !

he set his phone down and the front door opened revealing emily.

the pink haired girl was wearing a velvety choker, crop top, short skirts and fishnets.

fishnets.

jacob's heart dropped and he felt a lump form in his throat.

"hello, jakie!" the younger chirped.

he leaned sidewards and opened the door letting the younger in.

"you're.. so beautiful." jacob blurted out not even wanting to say it but slipped.

"th-thank you! you too." she giggled, her cheeks tinted pink.

"did you bring clothes?"

"h-how did you know? i brought some incase you wanted to sleep with me." the younger softly said, sinking in her seat.

-

"emily, little girl! i finally got to see you!!" jacob's mom exclaimed and hugged the small girl.

"i feel the same!"

"did you know that jacob talks about you all the time? it's unstoppable." patty laughed as she set their plates down jacob shushing her in embarrassment.

"eat up! i prepared lasagna." patty said again, pulling out a chair for emi to seat.

emily squealed. she has always loved lasagna and it's been two weeks since she had tasted one.

-

"mhhm, more jakie! it tastes so good~"
-
-

jacob sat on his bed just watching emily who's standing awkwardly infront of him.

"angel." he called out, the younger looked up with a pout.

"would you like to show jakie what's under that skirt of yours?" he smirked as he talked about himself in third person.

his smirked grew larger when the younger started stuttering and couldn't make out any single word.

"i.. - u- uh.. i'm-"

"you're what? shy?" the older asked, clenching his jaw as the girl nodded. "dont you trust me?"

"i.. i t-trust y-you!" she broke down and cried, the lad chuckling while pulling her closer to him.

"then why wont you go and show what's under that fucking skirt? i thought it's for me?" he whispered. emi could feel jacob's breath tickle her neck and nipples hardening.

she squirmed. she's getting an excited feeling in her stomach and pulled away from jacob's grip and stood straight.

she slowly began pulling her skirt upward, exposing her black panties infront of her boyfriend.

jacob licked his lips, "what a princess." he said and pulled her skirt back down and pulled her back sitting her on his lap.

he placed soft kisses on emi's neck making the younger shiver by his actions. "j-jakie...~" emi whispered.

"yes, kitten?"

"lets have sex!~"

a/n:

HAHAHAHA yall know what's the next chapter will be ;))