🎀 TWENTY THREE - i was so scared

From : Elise
> emily's awake ☺️
Sent an hour ago.

jacob was extremely excited as his eyes scanned the whole text, "finally!" he screamed, receiving a few stares from people but he couldn't care less, his babygirl is finally awake!

he tried not to run his way to the hospital room because that might get him warned by some workers so as far as possible, he tried to hide his excitement and walked to the room where emily is.

finally, he's infront of the room and before pushing it open, he let out a breath and walked inside.

"jacob!" emily exclaimed as soon as her boyfriend had entered the room, the lad rushed to her and wrapped her in a warm, welcoming hug.

elise was at the corner, just watching the two love birds mumble how much they love each other.

not until a minute in emily started sniffing and whispered, "no, no, no.." under her breath.

this made jacob pull away immediately, causing the girl to lightly jump, "what's wrong, petal?" he asked, using his thumb to get rid of the tear that ran down from her left eye.

"i-i'm s-sorry, jacob!" she pouted, "i'm sorry i didn't cheer you on your basketball game!" she continued to apologize as she realized the male was in his basketball uniform.

"oh no, baby, don't be sorry." jacob said with a reassuring smile and kissed her on the forehead.

----

"stop or else i'll have to kill you." emily playfully threatened her boyfriend who won't stop tickling her.

now isn't the time for tickles since she's out of little space. being tickled is the last thing she wanted to feel when she's out of it.

little emi is far far different from emily.

right now, the couple is laying down on the hospital bed while emily's mother went out to buy food for them and jacob filled emily out about everything that happened the whole week with her being unconscious.

emily was more than happy when she heard that the two people who scared and hurted her from the past years are now in prison, facing the endless consequences from their crimes and sins.

emily heard everything while she was comatose and she hated it. she hears everything the people around her say and even feel it whenever jacob plants a kiss on her forehead and holds her hand. she couldn't respond, she couldn't break out from it, she just wanted to wake up and pull her boyfriend into an embrace.

"i was so scared, emily.." jacob suddenly spoke, causing emily to look up at him she met eyes with the lad who was currently fighting back the tears that was daring to escape from his eyes.

"i was so scared, baby. i-i thought i'm gonna lose you and that hurted me so much. i thought my actions and words were enough to let you know that i love you with all my heart-"

jacob's words was cut off by emily who pulled him in a soft peck, "i'm sorry, i shouldn't have done that and i'm such an idiot for believing his words. my mind is crazy- well- i am crazy. i thought i never deserved you and i love you too, very much." the younger smiled and pecked her boyfriend on the lips again.

but this time, he pulled her deeper, not wanting to break the kiss between them now.

he missed this.

"just promise me you won't hurt yourself again, okay?" he said and swiped his thumb against emily's lips, the said girl now giggling because of her boyfriend's actions

"promise."

-

a/n :

emily woke up! ^_^

and oh, this book is coming to an end soon! thank you for the support everyone!

let me know what you want to see at the future chapters <3