🎀 EIGHTEEN - text

"i think you should get kicked out of your position in this basketball team with your arrogance and carelessness. hell, you don't even fucking deserve this team you're in right now!" jacob yelled as he slammed his locker.

nash came to the basketball practice extremely late. but to jacob, as the basketball captain he is, he's very considerate of his teammates and its fine for him if they had to go to the practice late because of important matters.

and that's exactly what nash reasoned. he lied that he had to run some "errands" that's why he came late. jacob of course believed him and being suspicious isn't the right time, since the division meet with the other school will be held next week.

instead of practicing properly, nash ended up pissing jacob off because of his constant antics and the basketball captain knew this will go on for what he knew how long.

nash just chuckled at jacob who's basically puffing out smokes from his nose and ears because of frustration.

"what are you gonna do with him, man?" mark asked as he sat beside jacob on the bench.

jacob just shook his head and clicked his tongue.

his worries were washed away when he heard his phone ding, signaling he had received a message.

"... i'll text you as soon as i reached our house."

he remembered his girlfriend's words before she left to go home.

that might her, i'm glad she got home safe.

the brunet smiled to himself and stood up, opening his locker to get his phone.

> 1 Message From Emi 🎀❤️

he slid the notification to the left to view it.

but he couldn't believe his own eyes, the message emily had sent him isn't what jacob was expecting to receive. it was as if a bucket of cold water got spilled over his head.

he just stood there, his eyes still glued to his phone, his grip tightening on the device.

"you look like you had seen a ghost," johnny chuckled, walking towards his best friend to see what's on the phone.

Emi 🎀❤️

> why'd you let me think that
you actually loved me?

"what does she mean?" brandon asked the taller.

jacob just stayed silent, he shoved his phone at brandon and grabbed his car keys from the locker.

"hey!" his 3 friends called him as he ran off.

he didn't know why emily texted him that, he didn't even know what she could possibly do.

until realization hit him, he had put the pieces together.

that nash had something to do with this.

he came to the practice late, after some minutes emily had left.

and nash was emily's bully, he's the possible reason.

jacob ran to the school's parking lot as fast as his long legs could take him to his car. he drove fast, not caring for the street's speed limits, his only focus is to reach emily's home, to see what she's doing.

he pulled up infront of the house, exiting his car almost immediately and ringing the house doorbell harshly.

the door swung open revealing emily's mother, elise smiling fondly but it disappeared as soon as he saw jacob's furious face.

"jacob, honey, what's the matter?"

"wh-where's emily?"

-

a/n:

what do you guys think emily will do/did ??