🎀 ONE - lost

he plopped down his bed, body stretched like a starfish.

he couldn't stop thinking about emily.

the picture of the girl came to his mind again.

her smooth looking tanned legs can make him go crazy and loose his shit. she's too short probably about 5'1 compared to jacob who's 5'10 himself.

jacob felt his pants tightened.

-

jacob stared at the girl from across the table as he was chewing his sandwich.

"you're whipped, seriously." mark laughed, nudging jacob on his side.

"shut up." he mutters as he turned his attention back to emily.

"how old is she though?"

"17. her mom treats her like an innocent baby and when everytime someone makes a dirty joke, they'll leave her clueless." brandon said as mark snorted.

"oh fuck. she's coming." jacob told his friends as he saw her skipping happily to their booth.

"hey brandon, hey mark!" emily exclaimed happily as she waved at the laughing lads.

"hello, emi."

"and h-hey.. team c-captain." she added and waved shyly as mark and brandon let out a even louder laugh as they saw how pale and nervous jacob was.

"his name's jacob, baby girl." mark smiled at her.

emily's head shot up at mark, "b-baby girl? please dont call me that. my momma is the only one who's allowed to." she said as the two boys just nodded and gave her a smile.

"can.. can i sit with you?" the girl asked, as she stared down her tray.

"su-sure!" jacob blurted out.

"i mean, ofcourse you can." he said realizing he just made idiot of himself.

brandon, mark and johnny placed their feet on the seats occupying them, "oh no, emi. the seats are so occupied. how about you sit on jacob's lap?" johnny smirked.

emi did not think twice. she just shrugged and said, "that's a no problem!" and sat on jacob's lap even though she felt uncomfortable because it was a guy she was sitting onto and her mom probably won't let her do that.

but, she badly wanted to sit with jacob.

jacob on the other hand was trying so hard not to have an erection everytime the girl giggle and move a bit to adjust from her uncomfortableness.

the school bell rang, emily quickly hopping off the struggling boy's lap who just let out a sigh of relief.

he then looked down the tent on his pants.

screw this.

-

3 days has passed and the last time he had talked to emily was at the canteen and that was it. they would just wave to each other and exchange smiles but jacob never had the balls to talk to her again.

it's their basketball finals and jacob just sat at the bleachers and had some calm time.

it didn't lasted long as their coach called him, "sartorius, come here!"

he sighed standing up walking to them. he took a look at the gymnasium's door and saw emily walking and looking around.

she had on was a baby pink sweatshirt and skirt and cotton socks hugging her thighs.

jacob went red, the little girl spotted him and waved, the sweater rising a bit. he did waved back.

"why dont you just ask emi out before some horny boy try and get in that small cute skirts." mark whispered.

jacob looked at him, "how did you know i like her?"

the dirty blond haired boy just laughed.

-

the game ended.

they lose.

emily is the reason why he failed.

the precious girl's eyes was glued onto his every move and that made jacob unable to focus because all he had in mind was to make her look impressed.

though she really is.

"hey, captain!" she waved.

jacob's heart dropped for two reason:

it's the boy's locker room and she shouldn't be here.

her voice was so sweet.

"i-i know you guys lose b-but.. it's okay! y-you still did great!" emi said sitting beside him.

he looked at the girl's tanned legs and feet that's swinging because the bench was too high for her to even set her feet down.

he smiled at the little's sweetness and she did in return.