🎀 SIXTEEN - "daddy!"

emily exited the bathroom stall, washed her hands and made herself pretty on the mirror again, she smiled to herself before completely walking out the room.

it's recess, which means she's seeing jakie and his friends again. she's feeling a bit better than she was and that is because she finally regressed and jacob was there to make her feel better than ever.

while walking through the busy halls, someone had pushed her, causing her to fall and land on her butt. she had a look of shock on her face as she looked up to see who it was.

it was nash, the guy who's always making fun of her ever since he and jacob started talking/dating.

nash and his friends was laughing at the poor girl. emily quickly stood up and even though her butt aches a bit, she stood up and ran away from the embarrassing scene.

"where are you going, baby girl? are you gonna cry to your daddy?" she heard nate mocked, she tried hard not to cry, but she couldn't help it.

"daddy!" she suddenly called as she reached the cafeteria, she immediately shut up, not wanting to call her boyfriend like that in public because she knows how judgmental this school is.

gladly, the students are too engaged in their conversation so they didn't paid much attention to the crying girl.

jacob heard it though. he knew that voice was from emily and he knew something was wrong.

before he knew it, the girl had immediately buried her face on jacob chest, letting out full sobs as she felt her boyfriend slowly stroking her cute pink hair.

all 4 of them was clueless but just thought it had something to do with emily's family problems.

emily looked up with a pout, "nash's an asshole, daddy." she said as she wiped her tears with jacob's handkerchief.

the 3 friends snickered as they heard what emily just called jacob, the girl immediately shooting straight daggers at them, "its not funny!" she pouted, the three males shut up and continued on eating their food.

"what did that fucker do this time?" jacob cursed as he tightened his jaw.

no one hurts my girl.

just by thinking about nash's face makes jacob want to punch the living asshole out of him. emily has been going through a major depression right now and is sensitive. her feeling worse is the last thing jacob wanted for the girl.

"he pushed me, i fell. he made fun of me infront of the students in the hall, jakie!" the pink haired girl sniffled, "but i-its fine.. don't mind him." she assured fakely.

"are you sure? he's part of my basketball team, petal. you know i can rip out his guts after our practice, right?" jacob tried to smile as a facade of being furious and angry.

"no.. i don't want you causing a scene, jakie.. it might get you in trouble." emily looked down and sighed, staring at her pastel pink skirt and her pastel pink stocking.

jacob sighed too and spoke, "go get your food and after the class dismissal i'll bring you in my basketball practice just so i can protect and take you home." he smiled and kissed her on the head.

emily smiled cutely at her boyfriend who's too sweet. she knows that she's gonna keep him forever.

-

a/n :

if y'all forgot about nash he's in chapter "nine - you kinky little shit!"