🎀 ELEVEN - i deserve it too

"o-okay , j-jakie." emily said, doing exactly what his boyfriend told her.

she went on the bed and got on all fours, legs shaking a bit.

jacob smirked , she obeys too much and that made his erection grow larger.

"fuck." he whimpered at the sight infront of him, emily's ass up in the air revealing her pink panties.

jacob went and slapped her girlfriend's ass and turned on the vibrator and rubbing it on the girl's clit that's under her panties.

emily moaned, bucking her ass up wanting to feel more pleasure, jacob slapped her one more time making her whimper.

jacob took off emily's undies, revealing her wet princess parts as what she calls it, "you're already wet, you must be enjoying this." he said as he continued to rub the vibrator against her.

emi moaned, her toes curling, "i-i want more!" she demanded as her legs shook.

"my baby gets what she wants." he smirked. turning the vibrator on high making emily squeak at the sudden pressure.

"oh, daddy! i'm so close~" she said, jacob heard the sudden endearment, he likes it. his erection grew larger, making it painful.

"hold it in for me, baby girl." jacob said as he turned off the vibrator replacing it with his fingers as he rubbed emily's clit with it.

"oh my god, your fingers are better." she said making the older pick up the pace, rubbing her even faster.

jacob laid emily down against her back, he inserted his two fingers inside her slowly moving it inside and out. emily clutches on jacob's neck pulling him into a deep kiss, her moaning muffled because of it.

"faster, p-please.." she says , the male obeying immediately. "i'm close, ah~"

after some seconds emily reached her climax, she just laid on the bed with her chest heaving up and down.

"what about me?" jacob spoke with a smirk as he looked down at his erection, "i made you feel good, do you think i deserve it too?"

emily gulped at he stared at jacob's clothed boner, but just quickly nodded and kneeled infront of him.

"that's my good girl," jacob chuckled while emily took of the towel that's wrapped around his torso, his erection set free and soaking with precum.

she took a hold of it, her pretty pink lips finding it's way on the head of her boyfriend's member making the older grasp on her pink hair.

emi began leaving kitten licks earning a groan from his boyfriend. "no teasing, sweetheart." jacob muttered under his breath wanting to just have his dick inside her girlfriend's mouth.

emi looked up, her cheeks a tint of pink and engulfed the older's member into her mouth as she slowly pumped her boyfriend's erection. the male couldn't help but push on the younger's head onto his erection.

she bobbed her head up and down as she swirled her tongue, jacking off whatever her small mouth couldn't reach.

"oh my god, baby. you're so good at this." jacob praised, emily hummed and sent shivers through jacob's whole body making him thrust into his girlfriend's mouth.

jacob felt that familiar sensation as he rocked his hips faster, basically fucking emily on the mouth.

he came in her mouth, emily giggling at his boyfriend, "your juice doesn't taste sweet like i imagined."

jacob laughed and laid down the bed, "i love you."

-

OH MY GOD WE ACTUALLY REACHED 1K READS!?!! THANKYOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!