🎀 EIGHT - not so innocent

WARNING: THIS SCENE IS FOR MATURED AUDIENCES ONLY

it was so sudden, jacob's heart start beating rapidly.

"y-you what?" he asked again.

"i want to have sex.. with jakie."

"oh baby, you dont seem to be so innocent right now especially telling jakie you wanted to have sex with him."

"wh-what's sex?" the younger innocently asked looking up at jacob with sparkling eyes.

"it's the way of showing your partner that you love them." he smiled and intertwined their hands.

"o-oh.. b-but, didn't brandon said it's playing.. but in a special way?" she asked getting ten times confused than awhile ago.

"he's right. but not the playing you have in your mind right now." jacob chuckled.

"it's the way of showing your boyfriend how much you love him with your.. private parts." he said again cringing at his explanation.

"i.. w-want to try it!" she blurted out and covered her mouth as her cheeks turned red.

"what a naughty baby.." he chuckled caressing the younger's hair.

"well, you need to keep quiet so my mom won't wake up knowing that you're being fucked by me. who knows? maybe she'll report everything to your mom." jacob whispered and licked emi's earlobe.

"j-jakie.." she squirmed.

"now lay down and do what jakie tell you." he growled in her ear.

she did as what told, jacob smirking at her.

"are you sure you want it? promise me you will still be that innocent baby when no one knew you're getting fucked and messed by me?"

emi felt a tear slip off her cheeks, "jakie.. please!" she cried.

"please what?" jacob teased, a smirk on his lips.

"f-fuck m-me.. p-please!" she cried out again.

jacob clicked his tongue, "that wasn't so innocent. but if my kitten wants it, she will get it." he growled.

he took off her top, exposing her bare stomach and pink nipples.

her bare stomach, there was bruises that seemed to be healing a bit.

jacob traced his fingers onto it, "ugh.. baby, you're so perfect even having this." he groaned and kissed each one of them.

he moved up, kissing the girl's nipples as she squirm. the pink buds hardened everytime it gets in contact with jacob's finger

"you're a sensitive kitten, aren't you?"

the younger was breathing heavily, her hair was a mess.

the lad pulled her skirt down, exposing her black panties. "mhm, kitten. i cant wait to hear you moaning my name while your mom back home was left alone not having a thought that her innocent baby was allowing her boyfriend to make a mess of her."

he ripped her panties off, the girl fully exposed infront of him.

"already wet for me? tsk. you must be enjoying these dirty things jakie's doing to you."

"suck." he commanded, practically shoving his fingers in the younger's mouth which she gladly sucked.

"what a good girl." he smirked.

by now, jacob felt his pants clenched as he got harder just by the whines and whimpers of the small girl.

"jakie.. please!" she cried out again, having several thoughts of what could jakie do to her. but no matter what it is, she will like it.

jacob inserted his finger inside her, to stretch her "a-ah!" she moaned clutching onto jacob's pillow.

"i know it will hurt, baby. but i promise, it will go away and you'll love it." jacob inserted the digit in and out before he added another one while the younger was panting and whining.

"m-more! jacob.. i-i l-love it!" emi moaned bucking her hips. that's when jacob had it.

he took his pants off, his rock hard member springing up.

emi gasped at the size of her boyfriend's dick, "i-is that for me?" she was wearing a cheesy smile on her face.

"all for you, angel." he chuckled, stroking it lightly while taking a condom from his drawer slipping it on.

emily always wondered what jacob's prince parts looked like and now that she has seen it.. she liked it. she liked jacob's prince parts.

"now, i'm gonna insert it in. it will hurt but it's gonna go away. understood?"

the girl just nodded, holding on jacob's arms.

"look at me when I'm talking to you." he growled staring her deeply on the eyes.

"y-yes, jakie.."

"good girl." he smiled and kissed her forehead.

he inserted his length inch by inch until she took it all in.

"j-jakie!" she whined, as she felt jacob's member stretching her entrance.

he moved in a slow pace giving the young girl time to adjust, "p-please give me more, jakie! please!" emi pleaded.

"you look like a kitten. so needy." jacob chuckled darkly as he growled against her ears picking up his pace.

"come on, baby. tell me how much you're feeling. tell jakie how much you love his dick." he whispered giving her a peck on the lips.

"mhm.. i-i.. i like it, jakie!" she lowly said, clutching on jacob's arms.

he smirked, "i cant hear you."

"i-i like it! i like it, jakie! emi likes your dick so much!"

"fuck, angel. you're so fucking hot like this." right after jacob heard those words, he thrusted into her like there's no tomorrow, abusing the girl's g-spot which made her moan louder.

"a-ah.. i.. feel w-weird! my stomach feels weird!" emi whined clutching on the pillow as she let out her tears and muffled her moans. to jacob, she looked like a kitten who was soaked by the rain.

she was a moaning mess.

"hold it in for me, okay? just wait until i say to let it go." jacob said kissing her on the forehead and on the lips.

"mhmm.." she nodded closing her eyes.

"kitten, look at me." he growled holding her chin.

"look me directly in the eyes." he added.

a few thrusts, jacob was near his climax.

"ugh, baby I'm so close."

"I'm going to count through 3 and you need to let go for me, okay?" he softly cooed with his soft voice.

"o-okay." emi nodded.

"1.."

he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"2.."

he placed a kiss on her nose

"3.."

he pecked her on the lips

"fuck.. baby you're so good for me." he groaned as he released his climax collapsing beside her.

emi giggled, hugging jacob.

"thank you so much, jakie." she smiled and kissed his plump lips.

"for what?" the boy smirked.

"for making me feel good."

-
a/n:

WHAT DID I JUST WROTE? LMAO