🎀 EPILOGUE 🎀

before they enter the venue where their graduation will be held, emily stopped her boyfriend, the latter looking down at her with a questioning face.

"your tie was messed up." emily giggled, tightening the material because it had loosen and was going sideways without the older noticing it.

"thank you, baby." jacob smiled cheekily, kissing her small girlfriend on the forehead.

once they had entered the venue, the couple separated with their parents, the elder people now walking to sit at the parent's section.

emily and jacob both looked around, their eyes searching for their three friends and soon, they spotted them and emily was swallowed in a hug again.

graduation is definitely an emotional event for the four males. they have known each other since freshman year and now that they're going to college, they'll be busy taking different paths and schools.

emily and jacob both decided they'll enroll in the same university and share a dorm room. emily will be taking the culinary course. in and out of her usual headspace, she had always grown love into cooking and baking.

the group of friends made their way to their seats, sitting beside each other and now waiting for the program to start.

-

countless names of some graduating seniors they didn't pay attention to was called, now the five of the friendship was called in the back of the stage, falling in line the assigned sequence of the names.

emily was the first to be called at the stage, the girl forcing herself in big space which was really hard by just looking at the flowers and colorful designs around the venue.

the diploma was handed to her by the principal, the latter shaking her hand and saying congratulations. emily nodded and said thank you, now looking at the audience mostly her mother and jacob's parents.

after several clicks of the camera emily skipped down the stage, a wide grin plastered on her charming face.

welp, you could say she regressed.

-

"i couldn't believe it!" jacob exclaimed as he let out a hearty laugh. his emotions was a roller coaster. he doesn't know whether he'll cry out of joy or jump around in excitement.

"well you should!" mark shoved him jokingly, emily pouting at his actions.

"congratulations, jakie!" the small girl said, tightening her hug at her boyfriend.

if you still can't tell, jacob ranked as the top student in their school and a teacher from another university offered him a scholarship in any courses he'll decide to take.

that alone excites him. he'll no longer worry about her mother paying his tuition because he wanted to study law. so of course, he'll take the offer.

now that their future is planned out, jacob couldn't ask for better. because, by just having his precious little girlfriend by his side and a perfect college course awating for the both of them, they know, that they had it the best and will live happy and full of contentment.

-

a / n :

i've been procrastinating alot, guys :(
so i'm very sorry if i had to end it. but don't worry, bonus chapters are coming your way so stay updated!