🎀 TWENTY SIX - prom night

a/n

DOUBLE UPDATE MAKE SURE U READ CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE FIRST, LOVE YALL.

THE FLUFF CONTINUES ~

-

jacob got out of his car and walked at the other side of it to open the cardoor for his girlfriend. "i still can't get over at how beautiful you look," jacob grinned, yanking his girlfriend's body closer to his and gave her a chaste kiss.

"no, you!" emily argued back, sticking out her tongue at the older with small giggle.

"let's go?" the older said, offering his arms for his girlfriend to hold on to.

tonight will be the graduation ball for all the graduating seniors and almost all of them couldn't believe they literally made it throughout the whole school year.

and they're gonna be in college.

as the two entered the building, the lovers was welcomed with a hug from jacob's three bestfriends, emily's body was swallowed in the middle as all of the large male's embraced each other in a circle.

emily is wearing a long fitted red evening gown, the hem of the dress ending at the top of her red velvet high heels, her hair was now longer, now reaching her jaw, it was curled and sprayed with brown hair dye.

while her boyfriend, jacob coincidentally matched her gown. the two decided to keep each other's outfit a secret until the day of the graduation ball and it shocked them a hundred times more because one, the other looked so fine and jaw dropping and lastly, they have matching outfits.

coincidence? nah, they think its a soulmate thing.

jacob wore a red tuxedo, white long sleeves inside of it and a maroon neck tie. his brunette hair was parted sideways and he had removed all his earrings to look formal.

and he looked so handsome emily just wants to get down on her knees and suck him off.

jacob's three best friend wore the common tuxedos too, mark had it simple with a white longsleeves and tuxedo and a black necktie. brandon and johnny wore the same as mark's, just the colors was opposite.

"i cant fucking believe we're graduating tomorrow!" johnny exclaimed as he punched brandon lightly making the latter punch him back in return.

-

"are we even allowed here, jakie?" emily asked in her small voice as she just let her boyfriend pull her at the rooftop of the school.

it's currently seven pm, the sky was already dark with stars glittering its surface and the moon shone brightly, the beautiful moonlight reflecting on emily's features, jacob thought he had never seen someone as beautiful as the lady who he's with right now.

"well, no. but i want to have some privacy with my precious baby. the music downstairs interrupts me with my plan."

emily, who was resting her head on the lad's broad chest looked up with glistening eyes as she heard the last sentence, "what plan, jakie?"

"this.." the taller mumbled as he pulled out a black velvet ring box and opened it.

emily couldn't utter a word as she stared at obviously expensive silver ring, it has a small diamond on top of it. it was simple yet beautiful to the girl's eyes.

"this a simple promise gift for you, my love. i know its small but i put all my heart into it and i promise you, your engagement ring is going to be the most beautiful ring in this world. but this time, this all i can afford along with all the love and affection i can give you, you deserve all of it, baby." jacob said as he continued to stare at the smaller's sparkling eyes.

he couldn't believe that this girl chose to love him. of all the guys out there, emily chose to love him.

"you're the strongest girl i've ever met, you know that? fucking hell, i'm so in love with you, emily and its crazy that we've been together for just about a year now and i feel like i knew you longer than that. i promise you, that i will always be by your side no matter what." he smiled as he pushed the ring to the girl's ring finger as he kissed her hands.

emily's chin trembled as she just listened to her boyfriend's mumbling, a tear rolling down her face without her knowing.

with that, emily threw her body towards her boyfriend in an embrace as she softly sobbed on his shoulder. "i love you so so much jakie, so much. emi will always be by your side too forever!" she said with her voice a bit shaky as happy tears started streaming down her face.