🎀 NINETEEN - overdosed

"she's upstairs, jacob." elise smiled, walking to the side to let the lad in.

"thank you very much." jacob said, trying hard to hide his panicked voice.

without a drop of hesitation, he stormed upstairs to his girlfriend's bedroom and knocked harshly on the door.

"fuck!" jacob screamed as he tried uselessly twisting the doorknob, since the girl had locked it.

"elise!?" he called for his girlfriend's mother, the latter now running up as soon as she heard her name being yelled.

"do you have a key to her bedroom?"

elise nodded frantically, swifting in her bedroom to get a duplicated key for emily's door.

"please don't do anything.." jacob mumbled to himself as he stuck the key inside the doorknob's hole, twisting it open.

the lad barged in the room and scanned it, the younger was nowhere to be found.

until he heard a loud thud coming from the younger's bathroom.

-

emily entered the house, her legs crippling, almost unable to walk because of running with her feet sore.

she had dry tears on her face as she just stared in void.

"do you want to eat? i cooked lunch." her mother asked her as she examined her limping daughter.

"i'm full, i'll be upstairs." she said, forcing a weak smile at her mom.

elise didn't want to ask her further questions because she knew how her daughter acts when out of little space.

she tend to get angry or usually in mood swings, like some normal teenagers. unlike her being a little who's very willing to sit infront of you just to answer every questions you want to ask.

she just watched her daughter walk up the stairs with a deep concern.

as emily reached the bathroom that was located in her bedroom, she fell on her knees while she felt her heart cracking into a million pieces.

"do you really fucking think jacob ever loved you?"

"he's probably just using you and bored of you that's why he let you go home by yourself."

nash's voice were ringing inside her head as she cried.

"no, stop!" emily cried, bringing her hands at the both side of her head, to cover her ears.

"didn't you realized? he's just using you for you body! he's using you for sex!"

"just overdose yourself with anti-depressants, bitch!"

emily was screaming, her body shaking uncontrollably as she sat at the cold tiles of her bathroom.

if i kill myself, will the voices stop?

she asked herself as she stood up, bunch of word of hatred kept running inside her head, making her want to hit her head against the sink.

she opened the drawer where she kept her anti-depressants. she twist opened the small tube, popping everything it contains inside her mouth, swallowing each tablets harshly.

without even a minute passing by, the side effects of overdosing with the pills kicked in, making her vision blurry and she fell to the ground, her head hitting harshly against the toilet.

"petal, why did you do this?" emily heard voices around her but she couldn't wrap her head around to who it/they were, her head was pounding and her heart was racing.

jacob stared down at his girlfriend in horror, the girl was knocked out on the ground, her head bleeding.
elise, on the other hand fell on her knees and quickly dialed an ambulance to hopefully, save her child's life.