🎀 FIFTEEN - bath time

after the sex between jacob and emily had, right now, the both of them are sitting in the bathtub of emily's bathroom.

emily has her back against jacob, while the latter has her fragile body between his arms and legs.
the younger was blabbering random words while she's playing with her rubber duckies, jacob just watching her in complete awe.

emily slipped more and more into little space because of days of not regressing caused her to stress even more, her head space probably around 3-5 years old.

the pink haired girl had stopped talking and turned around to face her boyfriend with a tight lip smile on her beautiful face.

jacob had hit his back against the bathtub because of his girlfriend who just threw her small body into him for a hug.

"ow." the older groaned as he slightly-aggressively pushed his girlfriend away, rubbing his back with a grimaced face.

emily stayed silent, her head hung low as she pouted. she stood up and opened the shower to rinse her body, she then got off the tub, dried her body with a towel and exited the bathroom, leaving the brunette without saying a word.

jacob shook his head and rinsed his body too, following the little, "hey." he spoke as he watched emily putting her clothes on.

he didn't get any response from the younger, he sighed and repeated his words.
emily's chin trembled, she felt extremely sensitive because of her headspace, without her knowing, she's on the verge of silent crying.

"what's wrong with you, baby?" jacob asked as he held emily's hands, "sorry, i didn't know what i was doing, you hurt me." he added, referring to him hitting his back because of the sudden weight threw onto him and that causing him to push the girl away.

"e-emi just w-wants huggies.. from d-daddy.." she cried as she looked down at her toes, " 'm sorry.. i was reckless.. 'm sorry emily h-hurt chu.." she looked up with a pout, her eyes glossy.

"it's okay, darling, i was wrong too." jacob said with an assuring smile, pulling the girl into a hug.

"i'm getting dressed first and after that, we can cuddle and watch barbie, okay? are you cool with that, baby?" he asked, emily immediately nodding in excitement.

jacob chuckled at his girlfriend's cute antics and stood up to change in the clothes he had left in the latter's bedroom.

-

a/n :

just a short filler to prepare yall for the future chapters hehe 😉