🎀 THREE - fresh scars

"c-captain... p-please stop!" emily whimpered trying to kick jacob off of her.

jacob groaned, "the tickle monster never obeys!" he said and chuckled as he tickled emi on the neck, the little letting out loud laughter roll from her tongue.

emily was squirming and that caused her sweater to risen up a bit showing off her stomach, jacob eyes quickly gazing at it.

he stopped as he saw scars.

.. fresh scars.

emily stopped too and sat up fixing her sweater.

"let me see your stomach." jacob commanded and tugged on the cloth.

jacob felt his blood boil.

emily declined shaking her head rapidly while pouting, "let me see it." jacob said once again a mad tone mixed with his voice.

emily looked down and thought.

jacob is a sweet boy and he looked trustworthy she should do what he says.

and with that, the little slowly stood up rising her sweater up a bit.

as the older saw her bare stomach he felt as if his heart was stabbed with millions of knife.

"who did that to you?" he asked, lowering the cloth back the down.

"n-no one.." the little stuttered. she was afraid because she's not suppose to tell anyone.

"tell me, emi. you can trust me." jacob said, placing a hand on emily's right cheek.

emily took it off and she forced a smile, "i swear, jakie! no one did this to me. i promise! i just used to have long nails before that's why i have scratches." the young girl lied.

jakie doesn't need to know and if he did, little emi's going to be in a big trouble.

jacob nodded, pretending that he believed her but he really knew something was up.

silence took over for a mere second until emily decided to talk, "i-i think you need to go.. it's getting late and your p-parents might be worried about you. the rain finally stopped."

he agreed standing up, "hey, baby?"

emily got alert by the sudden term of endearment.

she doesn't really mind those things but when it's the team captain she always adored use it, she will get flustered.

emily just hummed in response, "um.. i hope you have a good sleep and dream of.." jacob spoke but took seconds to think of what kind of dream the girl would like.

".. little emi's wonderland that's full of unicorns and cupcakes!?" emily exclaimed excitedly, already having the thought of her own wonderland.

the elder chuckled, "exactly and oh.. please dont forget to include me in it?" he winked.

emi felt weird inside her stomach. she never had that feeling before, it feels like as if it just dropped from her body.

"o-of c-course.. c-captain."

"good." he smiled softly, leaving a kiss on her cheek.

and with that he exited the room.

she felt her knees get weak, it shook and she fell on the ground.

"he.. he kissed me.." she looked down.

"he kissed me! jakie just kissed me!!" she exclaimed in realisation and jumped up and down.

did she do it? did the team captain finally had a crush on her?

-

"here, it's fresh from the dryer." elise said handing jacob his jacket that got wet because of the rain awhile ago.

"it's already dry? no way!" he said taking it.

"yup."

"well, thank you elise. it's nice meeting you." he waved off.

jacob exited the house with a smile.

and that smile was because of emily.