🎀 TWENTY FIVE - "no buts!"

a/n :

this is probably 1-2 month time skip lmaooo, we're time skipping to their graduation bros 🤣✊🏻

-

"baby," jacob whined as he pulled his girlfriend closer to his body, dragging the "y" in the word baby. "you know you can tell me that you dont want to sell your stuff toys. i'm completely fine with you in little space and you still sleep with them, which clearly means you're not ready."

emily looked at him in the eye, a small pout making its way on her small pink lips, "but.. but i want to be m-mature." she spoke in soft tone.

"petal, you shouldn't force yourself into something you're uncomfortable with. plus, your doctor said that being in little space helps you with your bpd and you're not immature, okay? you're my smart little baby." jacob assured, kissing her on the forehead afterwards which made the younger giggle.

"but.. what if we get married or.. we go to college and get a d-dorm together! i cant do household chores when i regress, jakie! and the only time i'm going out of this freaking headspace if you trigger me negatively or if i force myself into it and with that, i'll be a wreck for sure." she ranted, the small smile jacob gave her seconds ago turned into a pout again.

"that's what i'm saying. you shouldn't force yourself because that'll just give you a huge stress and do you think i have a problem with you and your little space? hell no. i could take care of you and if i know i couldn't, then why am i in a relationship with you in the first place?"

emily's eyes widened, jacob's words always make her melt and push her to the brim of regressing. his sweetness will always make her feel better and she can never see her life without jacob being somewhere in it.

"but-"

"no buts!" jacob shushed her, placing his pointer finger on the top of her lips to shut her up in a playful way.

and he after that, he captured her lips in a deep kiss. closing whatever space that was keeping their lips apart.

it was pure bliss for the lovers no matter how many times they had kiss, they will never get tired of it. they'll never get tired of tasting each other's intoxicating lips.

emily ran her fingers up her boyfriend's brunette hair as the latter got on top of her. sparks seems to fly around them whenever they liplock and reality seem to fade as their both their lips move gracely against each other.

jacob pulled off the kiss and held emily's hand in his, "say, how about when we go to college, we'll be dorm mates, yeah? we'll get to kiss each other all the time, isn't that fun?" he smiled, kissing her on the hand.

emily's eyes softened, feeling herself regress more and more.

she couldn't help it and she knows she needed it.

she nodded with a wide smile, showing off her gums as she did so.

jacob pulled off with a grin too, realizing that his girl had finally went back to her comfort zone after months of forcing herself out of it.

to him, emily isnt just his "girlfriend," jacob sees his future with her, happily married with 5 cats roaming around their house.

-

a/n :

enjoy this smol fluff bc this story is abt to end bros ❤️