(2) The Night They Met

It was the night before move in day Allie was in her room finishing up packing when her dad came in her room.

He said "Allie I know that you are still pretty upset with all of us but you have to know that we are just worried about you. I know that losing your mom crushed you but she wouldn't want to shut the world away cause you are scared to have fun."

Allie sat next to her dad and said "Ok dad I will try my best to have fun go to a party but I'm not doing what grandma wants me to do."

He chuckled and said "Get some rest you have an early flight back to NY." Allie went to bed but she didn't sleep good. She was up before her 430 AM alarm and started getting ready she ate breakfast and drank coffee with her dad then loaded up her dad's car with her suitcases.

He took her to the airport and hugged her good bye and said "Allie-Grace please try and have fun ok?"

She said "I will try daddy I love you and I will see you at Christmas."

He said "Love you too babygirl see you later." She boarded her flight and thought all about what her family said till she landed. 

She got to campus and got her letter out to remember where she was going. It was a new building she dragged her two big suitcases across the campus to the apartment building. She got on the elevator Allie became nervous to meet the girls.

She put her key in the lock and took a deep breath as she walked in she saw the three girls talking.

She said "Hi I'm Allie your new room mate."

Natasha said "Hey Allie I'm Natasha or Nat ." W

anda said "And I'm Wanda it's really nice to meet you."
Valerie said "Hi Im Valerie or Val.

Allie smiled and said "It's really nice to meet you ya'll Which room is mine?"

Natasha said "This way I'll show you. You have this whole side this is your room complete with your own bathroom and the bathroom in the hallway is mainly for guests."

Allie said "Thanks." She started to unpack and Natasha left to go talk to the girls.

A few minutes all three girls were standing at her door when Natasha said "Hey Allie my boyfriend and his friends are throwing a back to school party at his place would you like to come with me and the girls."

She bit her lip but all she heard was her family in her head.

She said "Sure that sounds like fun. I will just get changed real fast."

Natasha said "Great! It will be fun I promise. Just stick with us we will take care of you."

Allie changed into her a white ruffle romper with a blue jean jacket and flip flops she walked into the kitchen and said "Do I look ok girls?" Natasha said "Yes just one thing." She walked over to Allie and took the jacket off and said "Much better."

Allie was always self conscious cause she had big boobs and has always tried to cover them up.

Natasha said "Ok first thing first is here drink this shot."

Natasha handed her a shot of tequila Allie remembered that her aunt said girls like to pre game before the actual party. They each did 3 shots then left for the party when they got to the party Natasha grabbed Allie's hand and Wanda had her other as they walked through the crowd of people that were already there.

Natasha found the boys in the kitchen as she said "Hey boys the girls are here. Also this is our new room mate Allie-Grace." Steve walked over and introduced himself to Allie letting her also know that he is Natasha's boyfriend.

Sam came over next and said "I think we had English Lit together sophomore year and Im Val's man.

Allie said "I think so you do look familiar."

Bucky couldn't stop staring at Allie that Steve had hit him in the chest Bucky said "Right,Hi I'm Bucky Barnes. And you are gorgeous."

He locked eyes with her crystal blue eyes and he was gone. Natasha saw the look in Bucky's eyes and grabbed Allie and said "If you are a smart girl Allie you will stay away from Bucky he's nothing but bad news."

Bucky said "Oh Nat don't be like that."

Nat said "Barnes stay away from her."

The rest of the night was going good Allie was feeling good and dancing with the girls. Then Bucky walked over to her and said "Dance with me." Allie started to dance with him but then he slid his hand down to her ass and grab it and whispered "Come upstairs with me Allie." She freaked out and ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

She got out her phone  texted Natasha hoping she would get it she answered her back saying she was outside the bathroom door with Wanda and Val. She unlocked it let them in and Wanda locked it back. 

Natasha said "Allie what happened?"

Allie told Nat what happened then said "Um I feel like maybe I should be completely honest with you all. I've um never been with anyone sexually or even really kissed a boy for that matter. But my whole family keeps pressuring me to have fun and according to my grandma I need to get a boy between my legs. But because of somethings that happened back home I've closed myself off from the world so I don't know maybe I should just go home."

Natasha said "No I will fix this Allie ok? Wanda you stay with her."

Natasha got up and left the bathroom. Natasha found Steve pulled him outside away from everyone.

Natasha said "You better tell Barnes he better check himself before he goes and puts moves on my room mate. Who is sitting in the bathroom crying with Wanda and Val completely freaked out right now. The party is over."

Steve was confused Natasha said "Allie is a virgin like not even kissed a boy virgin."

Steve said "Oh god!" 

He went in told Sam to end the party  he explained to Sam what happened.

Steve went upstairs and said "What the actual fuck Bucky are you that horny for sex that you would try and go after a girl you know nothing about."

Bucky said "You are right Steve but the least she could have done is just said no instead of freaking out."

Steve said "Well the party is over and when you are ready to come downstairs Natasha wants you to apologize to Allie."

Bucky said "Ok."

Steve left and headed back downstairs as he saw Allie come out of the bathroom with Nat Wanda and Val.