(17) More Babies

*time jump*

1 year later.

"Did you get it?" Natasha says to Allie Grace over the phone. 

"Yes I finally got your wedding invitation even though I already know that we are invited since we are in it." Allie Grace says as she continues going through the rest of the mail as she walks through the door. 

"Yay! I'm so excited!" Natasha said

"Even though the invitation came out like two weeks before the wedding. I'm glad that you asked for Bella Grace to be your flower girl." Allie Grace said to her as she looks out the back door and sees Bucky chasing Bella as she giggles. 

"You thought I wasn't going to put that adorable girl in the wedding you are crazy. She's going to be a heartbreaker when she gets older you know that right. That dark hair and blue eyed combo is deadly for you all." Natasha said with a laugh. 

"Yeah I know. You and Steve having kids or no?" Allie Grace says

"Oh I don't know we haven't really talked about it. What about you all? You planning on more kids I know he jokes about having 3 more but what about you?" Natasha says.

"I don't know I was a mess when I had Bella you missed the show. I almost got kicked out of the hospital cause I was in so much pain and I was screaming." Allie Grace said.

Then she added "But then again never say never right? But I'm going to go I have to get supper started." They said there goodbyes and hung up.

"Who was that dollbaby?" Bucky said as he brings in Bella from playing outside. 

"Oh it was Natasha I called her to let her know that we finally got their wedding invitation." Allie Grace said as she picks up Bella and gives her a kiss. 

"How was work dollbaby?'" He said to her as he kisses the side of her head. "Oh it was good and long I'm sorry that supper is going to be late." She said to him.

"It's fine baby I know you just got home. I'm going to take a shower working all day and then playing with princess here outside I'm all nasty and sweaty." Bucky said

She puts Bella in the playroom and closes the gate to keep her in there so she doesn't get hurt while she starts supper. As she starts to prepare the meat to put it on the grill she suddenly has a sudden urge to puke. She runs to the half bathroom that is next to the kitchen and throws up and she felt a little better after that she thought it was just cause she hadn't eaten all day. So she finished up supper and Bucky came in the room. 

"You ok baby?" Bucky says to her when she looks like she might puke again. It hadn't occurred to her that she missed her birth control shot appointment. Bucky ran to the bathroom and grabbed her hair and said "Baby what's wrong?"  

"I don't know but can you please take the meat to the grill because everytime I look at it I want throw up." Allie saie

Allie went upstairs to change and to take a cool shower hoping that a cool shower might calm her stomach down. The coolness of the water helped calm her down some  she slipped on a summer dress and went back downstairs and started to play with Bella. Bucky stood at the door and watched her play she was already teaching her numbers and abcs and colors.

He said "Trying to make her smart like her mama." 

She smiled and said "She's already smart like her mama I know it." as she ran her fingers through their daughter's curly dark hair.

Bucky came in and said "Mama is also very cute she must get that from you too."

He laid down beside her and said "You feeling better?"