(6) Roses

Friday morning

"Hey Allie-Grace there's a delivery for you. You need to wake up." Natasha said to Allie.

She grabbed her glasses and walked out of her room yawning when she heard someone say "Are you Allie Grace Cooper?"

"Yeah that's me." He handed her a vase of red and white roses she signed for them and said "Who are these from."

The delivery guy said "I dont know but there is a card."

She sat the vase down and pulled the card out and read it. She bit her lip to hide a smile as she read the name at the bottom of the card. She took the flowers to her room and texted Bucky who was already awake laying in bed twirling his phone praying to god this worked in his favor. 

*Allie-Grace* 

Hey thank you for the flowers they are beautiful Mr I don't do flowers and all that jazz.

*Bucky Barnes*

Your welcome I'm glad that you like them. And maybe it's time for a change. 

*Allie-Grace*

And what may have brought this change on Mr Barnes? 

*Bucky Barnes*

You. The fear of losing you. Not being able to talk to you or see you. 

*Allie-Grace*

Oh really?

*Bucky Barnes*

Yes really. I'm coming over

*Allie-Grace*

But I have class in an hour ...

While Allie was finishing getting ready for class she heard his bike pull in. She went running out the door and downstairs. She walked over to him while he pulled his helmet off and got off the bike and he kissed her.

As he kissed he whispered "I just need you Allie I just need you only you."

She looked up at him and said "Just me."

He smiled and said "Just you dollbaby."

They started to kiss again.

He said "Let me take you to class."

She said "Ok I have to go get my stuff."

He followed her upstairs as he walked inNatasha said "Everything good."

He said "Yeah go ahead with my other surprise."

Wanda smiled so big when she heard him say that and said "She's going to be so surprised."

Allie came out with her books and said "Ok Im ready to go."

She finished off her coffee. Bucky put her books in his bag that was on his bike he helped her put her helmet on and then a pair of sunglasses.

She laughed and said "How do I look?"

He said "Fucking gorgeous." He helped her get on his bike

"Remember hold on dollbaby." She loved the way he called her dollbaby. 

They got to the building where her class for the day was he was sitting on his bike holding both of her hands and kissing her.

He said "Hey Allie do you think that I can take you away this weekend. Some where were we can get to know each other better and not be bothered by roommates."

She smiled and said "I would love that I don't get out of class till 1 cause I only have one class today so I'm all yours after that."

He pulled her closer to him and kissed her and said "mmm I like the sound of that."