(13) Wedding Day

*A week before the wedding*

Allie and Bucky were practicing their dance for the reception at her grandma's house. She told her grandma even though she was pregnant she wanted the dance to represent her and Bucky. She even had a song picked out but she wasn't sure if it was going to work so she let her grandma listen to it.

She pulled out her ipod and turned on "For You" by Rita Ora and Liam Payne. She wanted to incorporate ballroom dance and ballet some how for their dance.

Her grandma said "We can do it Allie. I had hoped that you wanted to do that so I bought you some white ballet slippers. You can do it just because you are pregnant doesn't mean you can't."

The first part of the song was a waltz then the second part of the song which is the guy part was sorta rumba style since it was technically Bucky's part of the song. Then sometime during the song when the music slows down Allie does ballet while Bucky walks around her like the first night they met when he watched her dance with the girls. Then it goes back into a waltz for the ending.

Allie loved how it was turning out and she was so happy that Bucky already knew how to ballroom dance with her. 

They spent the whole week practicing the dance. For the first time in a long time Allie felt like Allie dancing again her grandma was able to fix her mom's dress to accomodate her growing belly. Allie also picked out a different dress that was for the reception that was white and long sleeve and tight and covered in white lace. Everyone flew out two nights before the wedding so everyone could be there for the rehearsal the night before.

Allie was bound and determined to make sure she had no bad luck for her wedding so she stayed at her grandma's with Natasha Wanda and Val while the guys stayed at her dad's house. That night Bucky texted her and said "I miss you why can't we be together tonight. I have to sleep in your bed without you."

She started to cry and said "I miss you too I just want us to have no bad luck."

He said "Goodnight dollbaby I love you can't wait to see you tomorrow."

She said "Goodnight baby I love you too. Can't wait to see you too!" She rolled over and fell asleep pretty fast. 

Wedding Day

That morning Allie woke up and was laying in bed when her grandma came in singing "My Gracie's getting married today my Gracie's getting married today oh how I love that my Gracie's getting married."

She started to laugh and said "Oh grandma you are crazy."

Her grandma came over  sat down on the bed and said "You feeling ok baby."

She said "Yeah I'm just nervous I don't want to fall."

Her grandma said "My Grace you don't ever fall."

She kissed her forehead and said "Get up and come eat breakfast."

Allie went and ate breakfast with the girls then after that. Wanda started to do her hair and Natasha did her make up all in her grandma's kitchen. Bucky and the boys were at her dad's house getting ready and Bucky was a bundle of nerves that he wouldn't stop fidgeting while Steve fixed his bow tie and Joe came in and said "James it's all going to be ok she's done said yes and she's pregnant with your baby."

Bucky started to laugh "Yeah I know."

Steve said "it isn't about being left is it."

Bucky said "No it's about my vows she wanted us to write our own and I'm afraid I"m going to say the wrong thing."

Steve said "Im sure you will be fine you seem to get lost in her eyes and know just the right words to say when you do that. It's like to you two it's your own world and everyone disppear."