(7) She's An Angel

The next morning Allie woke up she could feel Bucky behind her she rolled over on her back to stretch almost hitting him in the face. She was about to get up when she felt a hand pull her back in bed.

He said "Where do you think you are going?"

She smiled and kissed him and said "Im going to help my dad with breakfast."

He said "But I'll be cold."

She climbed in bed on her knees and kissed him and said "Somebody needs a cold shower anyways."

He made her lay down and kissed her and whispered "Well if someone didn't have such a perfect ass up against me all night long and wiggling it around in their sleep."

She giggled and said "oh im sorry." He started to laugh and kissed her with passion. He went and got in the shower as she headed downstairs and said "Morning daddy need any help?"

He said "Always."

Then turned around and seen her he said "Allie please tell me that you didnt make that poor boy sleep next to you wearing that all night."

As she was about to answer she heard "Oh yes she did Mr Cooper. Then informed me that I needed to go take a cold shower before coming down for breakfast."

Her mouth dropped open and then she said "Just for that I will be eating my breakfast outside alone."

Her dad said "Oh Allie Grace you stop it I was only kidding with you. So James how did you like the farm land?"

"Oh it was beautiful up there so quiet and peaceful." Bucky said to her dad.

"I was suppose to build Allie's mama her dreamhouse on it but then we had Grace here and things changed. So Ive been trying to convince Allie to let me build hers." Her dad said.

"Allie Grace has a dream house? I want to know about this." Bucky said.

Allie just rolled her eyes as she ate her breakfast.

Her dad "When Allie was 9 years old she told that her dreamhouse was 5 bedroom house with a complete basment and laundry room and two bathrooms. She wanted 3 bedrooms upstairs and 2 bedrooms downstairs."

Bucky looked over at Allie who said "Yeah mama thought I was crazy for wanting a big house."

Her dad said "No you weren't crazy babygirl you have always had big dreams. The only time I ever questioned your big dreams was when you came home at 8 years and told us you wanted to go to college for psychology."

Bucky said "At 8 years old Allie?"

She was chewing on her lip and said "Like he said I had big dreams for a little girl. Do you want to know why I wanted so many bedrooms in my dreamhouse."

Her dad started to laugh as she said "What did I say daddy for all the babies I'm going to have."

He said "Yup that's when your mom thought you were really crazy cause that's 4 babies."

Bucky looked over at her and realized Allie Grace was still that girl that had all those big dreams but she needed someone to share them with.

She said "Dad can I have some more eggs and bacon please."

Bucky started to laugh and said "You do know that your eating habits are a running joke at my house."

She said "My eating habits."

He said "The fact that you alone can out eat 3 grown men. Sam says that no one will ever be able to tell that you are pregnant cause of how you eat."