(3) Getting To Know Her

When Allie came out of the bathroom with the girls.

Natasha said "Hey Allie how about we play some games to get to know you better is that ok?"

She said "Yeah that's fine." Allie was standing in the kitchen she had her back to the door as she did a shot of tequila with tears still falling.

She heard a voice say "Allie?" She turned around to see Bucky walking towards she got a little freaked out but Wanda assured her it was ok.

Bucky's heart was breaking seeing her beautiful blue eyes red and filled with tears he said "I want to apologize for how I acted earlier Allie I'm really sorry that I scared you."

She just shook her head yes and said "Thank you."

Nat said "Ok let's play truth or dare."

Allie got herself up on the counter top

Nat said "Allie we are going to start with you and I'm going to choose for you. And I choose truth."

Allie said "Ok." As she was texting her dad back. 

"You said that due to things back home you closed yourself off. What do you mean? Natasha said.

"Oh I um I lost my mom my senior year of highschool. She was like the best! She was my best friend. I was a cheerleader and that night I was on homecoming court. I actually won but that's besides the point. She was running late cause she had to work late at the hospital. I kept looking for her but she never showed I just remember that when I was crowned queen I saw my dad go from so happy for me to completely concerned by his phone call. After the game was over my aunt pulled me aside said that my mom was in a car accident and it was bad. A drunk driver ran a red light and swerved over into her lane. She was declared brain dead and my dad already knew her wishes. After that I just closed myself off socially that included relationships which is why I've never had a boyfriend." Allie said to them.

Bucky suddenly put two and two together. If she never had a boyfriend that means she's never had sex or been kissed. Then after that round the game started back over.

Natasha said "I'm bending the rules for Allie she gets two turns.

Allie would you rather your first kiss be with a boy or a girl."

Allie said "Here hold on. Hey dad would you rather your daughter's first kiss be with a girl or a boy."

He said "Allie-Grace I don't even care at this point I just want you to have fun."

She said "Say hi dad these are my new friends."

She turned her phone for him to see cause she facetimed him. Everyone waved and laughed that Allie drunk dialed her dad. Natasha came over got her phone while he was still connected.

He said "Natasha right?"

She said "Yeah."

He said "take her phone from her and make sure she has fun she needs some fun."

Natasha said "We are on it Mr Cooper."

She hung up then looked at Allie doing shots with Wanda. 

Natasha walked over to Allie and kissed Allie then made it a French kiss then moved to let Wanda have a turn.

They all 3 giggled and did a shot together.

Natasha said "Oh we are going to have so much fun with you Allie."

She started to giggle. Everyone was really starting to get drunk.

Natasha said "Oh I have a good dare for Bucky. I dare you to do a belly shot off of Allie."