(8) Their Romantic Night

*time jump*

3 months later

Allie was at her dorm with the girls it was just them there it was getting close to Christmas break.

Allie said "Um I need to talk to you two."

Natasha said "Ok what's up?"

Allie was nervous and said "So um I've been thinking about possibly losing mm-my virginity. When I brought up to Bucky he said for me to talk to you two about it."

Natasha said "Allie it's ok. But I can tell you this and Wanda can agree with me. It's going to hurt and there is going to be blood but once your cherry is popped it does start to feel good." 

Wanda just shook her head in agreeance. Allie was suddenly very nervous about the whole thing and she said "I don't know if I can do this."

Natasha walked over to her and said "You love him right and he loves you. So what's the problem?"

She looked at Natasha and said " The problem is Im scared what if I'm not good at this or what if I'm not enough for him. I know I'm not like other girls he's been with."

Natasha said "Allie he loves you he's chosen wait for however long you need to wait to make sure you are ready."

Natasha was right so she started to think about how and when she wanted her night to be.

*2 weeks later*

Bucky and Allie were on a plane to spend Christmas with her family. Bucky had his own plans for why he wanted to spend Christmas with her family. He wanted to ask her dad for his blessing to marry his daughter and then propose to her in front of their family and friends Christmas morning.

It was Christmas eve Allie had left Bucky alone with her dad while she went to the barn. She had enlisted the help of her aunt and grandma to help her set up her romantic night with Bucky. Allie was a nervous wreck so nervous that during all this planning she forgot the most important thing protection she wasn't on birth control and she forgot condoms but she wanted it be a surprise for Bucky. So she had hoped for her sake that there was a 3rd option.

When she got back from setting everything up in the barn with her aunt and grandma. She took a long hot shower. She shaved everything put on her favorite coco butter lotion and body spray then put on the bra and panty set that Natasha helped her pick out then put her clothes on.

She found Bucky downstairs talking to her dad. Her dad said "Well hello there Grace where have you been all day."

"Oh you know at the farm um if you don't mind I'm going to take my boyfriend away for the night so good night see you in the morning for all the holiday fun."

She practically dragged Bucky out the door. They got into her jeep and he said "Dollbaby are you ok cause you seem very nervous and stressed out." 

She said "Yeah I'm fine. I'm great" she pulled into the barn drive way.

She got out of the car and took a deep breath and whispered "you can do this Allie Grace."

He walked over to her and said "Allie baby what is wrong."

She said "Nothing is wrong just please stop asking. I have a surprise for you."

When he walked in he saw candles and fairy lights all over the barn he said "Allie what's going on."

She pulled off her beanie and her coat she walked over to him and kissed him as she slipped off her shoes and then he heard her unbutton and unzip her pants as she continued to kiss him.

He said "Allie are you sure you want to do this." She pulled off her shirt and all he saw was black lace he said "God damn AllieGrace."

She bit her lip and said "Bucky I want to do this please do this for me. I did what you asked me to do so please do this for me."

He got undressed she laid down on the makeshift bed she made out of hay and a blanket and another one for them to cover up with.

He said "Allie in midst of all your planning did you remember protection"

She whispered "Shit I knew I forgot something."

He said "Hey hey it's ok I can pull it's not a big deal." 

He began to kiss her so passionately they were both shaking from nerves he said "Ok allie it's now or never you are sure."

She shook her head yes. He spread her legs as he kissed her then he started to push his way in her.

He whispered "Oh god Allie."

She started to feel the pain of him stretching her and him slowly pushing himself up in her. She was trying so hard not to cry cause she knew if she cried he would stop.

Bucky had never been with anyone so tight and it felt good to him. Then he looked down at her and whispered "Baby please dont cry I know this hurts."

He slowly started to thrust up into her and then he popped her cherry he felt the blood gush out of her as she cried out in pain. He pressed his forehead against hers as he saw tears.

He whispered  "Allie I'm sorry baby please just hang on it will start to feel good I promise." He started to thrust a little faster so she could feel how good it's going to feel. 

Allie started to feel her first orgasm come on as her cries of pain quickly turned to moans of pleasure.

Bucky felt her getting close and said "That's it baby god you feel so good." She let it go as she whispered "Bbbucky mmm bucky." Then Bucky said "Baby I need you on top of me." He put her on top and she said "But I dont ..."

He said "Baby I've got you ok I'm going to show you what to do."

He started to move her back and forth and then up and down she started to have another orgasm. He whispered "that's it baby come for me. Oh my baby god yes just like that."

"Bucky oh god mmm." She whispered as she reared her head back as she let go.

Then he helped her start moving again after awhile she didn't need his help she was doing it on her own. They both were feeling so good then he got back on top of her. He started to thrust into her a little faster than before.

He  could feel his release coming on but at the same time she was getting close too. He didn't want to stop she felt so damn good to him.

Then he picked up the pace of his hips and he kissed her and whispered "Oh god Allie you feel so good dollbaby. I need you to come with me."

Allie felt her release as she screamed out his name and then he was coming undone himself as he whispered Allie's name then in that same instant he realized what he had done.  He whispered "Fuck." 

Allie said "Bucky please tell me that you didn't just do that."

He looked into her blue eyes and said "I did baby I'm so sorry I was so caught up in the moment."

She bit her lip and said "It's ok Bucky."

He kissed her and he said "But you were amazing Allie Grace. I'm sorry that I did that though." They started to kiss again and started round 2.