(5) That's Not Me

*time jump*

*1 month later*

Allie basically was being dragged to parties even if she didn't even want to go. One night it was just the group hanging out in the boys pool it was one of the last warm weeks. They had all been drinking when Allie walked out in her white two piece bikini.

Bucky about died seeing her like that. Natasha had a plan up her sleeve to get Bucky to admit his feelings for Allie.  Ever since she found out about his little name mishap with Lacey. So after everyone got into the pool

Natasha said "Alright ladies and gents let's get naked." Allie knew about the plan but it still made her nervous. She started to untie her top.

Bucky swam over to her and said "You know you don't have to do this." She laid her top on the side of the pool and he suddenly couldn't look at Allie. She pulled her bottoms off and laid them with her top and said "What's the matter Bucky?"

He said "Allie please put your bathing suit back on you don't have to play Nat's silly game."

Natasha said "What's wrong Bucky? It's not like you haven't pictured her naked." 

Allie bit her lip and said "What is she talking about?"

Bucky said "Please Allie just put your bikini back on." 

"Damn it Barnes. Just tell me the truth!" Allie said.

"I can't Allie." Bucky said.

"Is it like when you have to get yourself off?" Allie said to him.

He said "No I mean yeah that but I-I accidentally called a girl you when I had sex with her."

He swam over and got out of the pool  she went to get out it wasn't until Sam started to yell "Whoa whoa." Allie went to wrap the towel around her that he turned around saw her like fully saw her naked.

She said "I'm not done with this conversation Bucky."

He said "I want you Allie I do but I can't."

She said "Why because I'm not like Lacey or Kaci or Lauren or whoever else there has been. Cause I don't spread my legs."

He said "Thats not it Allie I just can't ok."

He went inside and up to his room. Allie started to cry and said "Nat I'm going get dress and go home."

Natasha said "No we are going to drink Allie-Grace." 

After awhile everyone but Allie went to sleep she took a bottle of tequila and her phone out on the back porch. She was crying  listening to music very low so she didn't wake anyone up. Bucky came outside when he seen her sitting out side alone and he walked over to her and said "Allie what are you doing out here?"

She said "Just leave me alone Bucky."

She wouldn't look at him he said "Look at me Allie-Grace."

She shook her head no he knelt down in front of her and pressed his forehead against hers and said "Allie-Grace it's not that you don't sleep around or that I don't find you attractive. Cause God do I ever find you incredibly sexy. But dollbaby I saw the way your face lit up talking about your parents perfect fairytale. And I know that's what you want and I can't give you that dollbaby I don't do flowers love dates candies all that jazz."

She began to cry even harder. She pushed him away from her she grabbed her phone and went inside.

She got on her phone and called UBER and said "Uh yeah I need a ride back to my campus dorm."