(18) Double Trouble

*time jump*

6 months later

"Ugh I hate this Bucky I feel so huge this time around." Allie Grace said as she's eating breakfast before their appointment.

He came over to her and placed his hands on either side of her growing belly and said "That's because there is two babies instead of one baby. But you still look beautiful as ever."

He kissed her forehead and said "I can't wait to find out what they are. I'm hoping for two boys."

"no no this mama won't be able to handle two mini Buckys." She said as she finished her donut.

"oh come on it will be fun. You got Bella now I get a turn." Bucky said as he made a pouty face at her.

She smiled and said "Don't give me that look it doesn't work with Bella Grace it won't with you. Besides it's not like I told the egg to make a girl last time."

He kissed her and said "Mmm baby you are one sexy sexy baby mama."

He picked her up and put her on the counter and she said "Baby we have an appointment to go to and our almost 2 year old daughter is in the next room."

He continued to kiss her neck and whispered "I'm just kissing you baby."

"Oh Bucky." She whispered

"Mmm dollbaby I love when you say my name like that" he whispered into her ear.

"Mama dada mama." Bella Grace said coming through the kitchen.

"Shit..." Bucky whispered

"Just wait baby we are about have two more to interrupt us." Allie Grace said

Bucky picked up Bella and said "What are you doing princess. You ready to go to grandpa's for a little while." She said "Yay pop pop."

Allie Grace ran her hand through her daughter's hair and said "Go get your shoes babygirl."

Bucky put her down and said "Now where we were. Oh that's right here."

He ran his hand up her skirt and she whispered "Bucky oh god Bucky."

He was on her neck and whispered "mmm that's my dollbaby."

She kissed his lips to keep from making a loud orgasm and he whispered in between kisses "God baby I love you."

He helped her off the counter and she said "I love you too."

At Allie's Appointment

"Ok Mrs Barnes let's see if we can finally see what these two bundle of joys are today. They were stubborn last time we tried." Her doctor said as she began the ultrasound.

As much as Allie didn't want twins she was growing use to the idea that they were having two more babies. She even had decided that she was going to let them share a room while they are babies. She had been on pinterest trying to find ideas for a twin nursery idea and had decided on names for either gender.

"Alright Twin A looks to be a....boy and Twin B is also a boy." The doctor said

"Yes..I win." Bucky whispered and Allie Grace thought "Fuck me."

"Also Allie because you are pregnant with twins we will more than likely do a C section at 37 weeks." The doctor said

"Oh ok so it's not going to be like last time with Bella." Allie said

The doctor laughed and said "no it will be a little easier on you."

They went by the store and bought blue balloons and string and cupcakes with blue icing. Then before they went over to Allie's grandma's house they went by the house so she could real quickly made a sign that said "Carter James and Chase Joshua." Bucky looked at those and said "I love them baby. I'm so happy Im getting boys"