(14) Pink or Blue

A few weeks after Allie-Grace and Bucky got married they were able to find out if their baby was a boy or a girl. But Natasha wanted to throw them a gender reveal party so she went with them to their doctor's appointment so she was able to know if she was getting blue or pink stuff for her party she was throwing them. By now it was getting warm again but Bucky knew that Allie wasn't allowed on the bike so they were sitting on the tail gate of the truck in between classes on their lunch period.

When they heard a voice say "So the rumor is true that you knocked some girl up and married her."

Bucky looked up and saw Lacey he said "You need to leave."

When she seen who the girl was sitting next to him she said "Who is she."

Allie knew who Lacey was and decided to real dig the knife and said "I'm Allie the girl he was thinking about the last time you all had sex."

Lacey's mouth dropped open and said "You have got to be kidding me." 

He said "You might want to leave."

She said "no I want to know what the hell she did to you Barnes you  were I'm never going to settle I'm just going to keep being me."

Allie said "Well maybe he got tired of girls who like to spread their legs and wanted something more serious."

Bucky said "Allie honey it's ok you don't have to defend our relationship. She's nothing but a jealous whore."

Allie got down off the truck to throw away her ice cream cone she had been eating and said "Next time just keep walking when you see us. He doesn't want you anymore so get over yourself. Cause if you don't leave my husband alone I will show you how we deal with homewreckers in Georgia." Bucky's mouth dropped open when she said that. 

Lacey scoffed and walked off. Natasha came up and said "That's my girl. Allie-Grace that was amazing to watch."

Allie said "I'm glad you all think so. My dad always told me Allie don't start a fight but finish one."

After class was over Allie went home and fell asleep when Bucky came upstairs he heard her talking in her sleep.

"No no no Bucky why...why did you go back to her we have a baby we are suppose to go to GA why are you leaving me."

He whispered "Shit."

He walked over to her and shook her awake and said "Hey baby I'm right here I didn't go anywhere."

He wiped tears away and said "Dollbaby you shouldn't let things get to you this bad."

She said "I know it's these damn pregnancy dreams I have had some crazy ones."

He kissed her and said "Will it help if I made love you to baby." She said "maybe I know it will definitley help my back." After he was done they were laying under the blankets and he said "I love you doll." She said "I love you too baby."

Saturday night

It was the day of the gender reveal party. Allie wore a pink maxi dress and looked so beautiful with her belly. Wanda took some pregnancy photos of Allie and Bucky at the park before the party. Steve picked up Allie's family at the airport so they could be at the party instead of watching it through facebook. When Allie and Bucky got back to the house her family was sitting in the living room her grandma said "My Grace you are glowing."

Allie said "Im sure it's just sweat grandma I don't feel glowy I feel pain. My back hurts and my boobs hurts and my feet hurt."

Bucky came up behind her and said "I try and tell her she looks beautiful I get the same answer too."

Her grandma said "Well Allie pregnancy isn't suppose to be easy."

Allie said "I know but atleast the baby could do is get it's feet out of my rib cage." 

Natasha came into the living room and said "ok we got everything set up so we can start." 

Everyone headed to the back porch.

Natasha said "Ok so I came up with this idea after scouring the internet trying to find a way to reveal the gender that is Allie and Bucky but nothing came up till I remembered their wedding. The one thing that they did that was damn adorable was the cake to the face instead of the normal bite size so I've made two different pies one for Bucky to smash into Allie's face and one for Allie to smash into Bucky's face the filling will have a pink color or a blue color. They will be blindfolded so they can't see till they took them off so nobody say anything till they take the blindfold off."

Bucky kissed Allie and said "See you on the other side covered in pie."

She laughed as Wanda tied the blindfold on her and Steve tied the blindfold on Bucky.

Wanda placed the pie in Allie's hand and Steve did the same for Bucky and then they both got lead towards each other and Wanda helped Allie smash pie into Bucky's face and Bucky felt for Allie's hand then smashed her face with cake.

Natasha said "Ok you can take the blindfold off."

When they took them all Allie saw was pink and she said "Yes! I win!. Isbella Grace for the win.!" Bucky came over and kissed her.

"I'm getting a gun when we move." he said as he rubbed pie filling over her face.

She laughed and said "Oh daddy can help with that."

They got cleaned it up and held up a sign that said "ITS A GIRL" while they kissed that Wanda got a picture of. They were laying in bed after the party was over Bucky had his hand on her belly and said "Bella Grace you better be like your mama cause I'm not going to put up with no boy breaking your heart."

Allie started to giggle and said "Oh but Bella Grace daddy was a heartbreaker too."

He said "Shh she doesn't need to know that."

Allie sat up and said "Oh really she doesn't need to know that her daddy use to sleep around but then met mama and fell head over heels in love with mama."

She was straddling him by the time she finished what she said.

He said "Mmm but mama sure is heartbreaker too."

He kissed her and said "I can't wait to start our life in GA after graduation." She said "Me too."

Bella kicked and Bucky laughed and said "She must agree too."

Bucky kissed Allie and then kissed her baby bump.

Then said "Good night my girls." Then him and Allie laid down for the night.