Chapter 6

The white haired girl grimaced underneath her gas mask as she listened to two villains discussing some sort of plan. She was watching them from the top of a building as they stood in an alley way. Luckily, she was still able to hear the conversation with her heightened senses. While it was very useful information, Shirokage wasn't pleased with what the plan was.

"Man," The first villain, who looked similar to a reptile, began complaining. "Shigaraki's been a real pain in the neck lately. Won't stop nagging us about making sure the plan goes perfectly!"

"Shigaraki?" The second villain, who spoke in a rather gruff manner, seemed confused as to who the other was talking about. "Who the hell is Shigaraki, and what the hell kind of plan are talking?"

"Ah, I almost forgot!" The first villain chuckled. He sounded like the type of person who smoked five packs of cigarettes a day. "You haven't been recruited yet!"

"What the hell do you mean by recruited, Kain?!" The second villain was getting annoyed by now.

"Consider this me recruiting you then," The newly dubbed Kain smirked. "That dude, Shigaraki, is forming a league, a League of Villains. And once we're finally assembled, we're going to break into U.A...."

His next words brought both Shirokage and the other villain into a state of shock.

"And we're going to kill All Might..."

Complete and total silence...

Until suddenly, the second villain broke into a psychotic laughter, doubling over as he struggled to speak.

"K-kill All Might!" He wheezed out between laughs. "And how exactly do you guys plan on doing that?!"

"I..." Kain looked away in hesitation before smirking again. "I'm not sure, Shigaraki won't let us in on that part of the plan, but he sounded confident. And if somebody can actually sound confident when talking about killing someone like All Might, then that's enough for me."

"You..." The other villain just stared at Kain incredulously. "You're an idiot! If you wanna believe that there's a way to kill All Might than go ahead, but I want no part of it."

He began to walk away as Kain grew irritated and started glaring at the guy.

"Now, now," Shirokage finally dropped down and landed in between the two men as they both turned to stare at her in shock. "I don't mean to interrupt this lovers quarrel, but I have to say, I'm grateful for all this lovely information you've given me. Who would've thought that villains are actually cooperating and planning to attack U.A. of all places... Kind of stupid of you ask me."

"Who the hell are you?!" The second villain yelled while Kain only looked at the girl in apprehension and slight fear.

"Y-you..." Kain stuttered as he took a step back causing the other guy to stare at him curiously. "Y-you're Shirokage!"

Finally, a flash of recognition entered the other villain's eyes as he too took a step back.

"Ooooh," Shirokage grinned as she leaned against the wall of the alleyway. "It's nice to know that I'm oh-so-feared around here. I always appreciate the recognition! Granted, I don't exactly blame you for being scared. I mean, seriously, it's not as though you have any chance of beating me."

The two villains trembled slightly as they readied themselves to run. They obviously knew that they stood no chance against the number one vigilante. They took off running but stopped when they heard a 'tch' coming from the girl.

"Just so you know," She kicked lightly off the wall as she walked towards the middle of the alleyway with a red glint coming from eyes within the mask. The lights flickered on and off before the three were engulfed in darkness. "I have no plans on letting either of you go..."

The next morning, the police found two tied up villains with light burn marks littering their bodies in front of the police station.

****

661 words excluding A/N's

And we finally have another look at Shirokage! I like writing her character, I truly do. And again, I'm sorry for such short chapters. But hey, I've been updating fairly quickly!

Update: Voting has officially ended

Finished- 1:46 PM on May 23, 2018

Bye ~