Chapter 38

I'm doomed...

Despite having not arrived in the room until fairly late, the girls had still stayed up, waiting for me to come back to play truth or dare.

"Truth or dare, Mi-chan?!" Hagakure asked me cheerfully. Apparently, Mi-chan was starting to catch on amongst the girls.

"Um, t-truth, I guess?" I don't even want to know what they would tell me to do if I chose dare.

The girls pouted but were determined to come up with a good question either way.

"Hmmm," They all gathered around talking in whispers before turning to my nervous figure. "Alright! Have you had your first kiss, and if so, who?"

"O-oh," That question actually isn't too bad. Thankfully. "Sho-kun w-was my first kiss."

I received blank looks all around.

"EHHHH?!"

"You kissed Todoroki?!" Jiro asked in surprise.

"W-well, not exactly," I told them honestly. "He kissed m-me. The situation b-behind it was kind of complicated."

The poor girls looked so confused, but I saw Ashido leaving over to whisper to the other girls. "I think I have a new OTP!"

OTP?

Is that text lingo for something?

"Does this m-mean that it's my turn to ask?" I had never played Truth or Dare before. Luckily, I was correct in my assumptions, and they all nodded at me. "Um, Uraraka-san, T-Truth or Dare?"

"Hmmm, dare!" I don't think she was afraid of any dare I would give...

She would regret her way of thinking...

"I-I dare you to give me a f-few of your cookies!" I smiled at the aghast look on her face. Yes, that's right, she had packed almost an entire box of cookies and refused to share.

However, she couldn't go back on a dare...

"You're secretly evil, aren't you...?" She anime cried as she handed over a few of her cookies.

The others just laughed as I cheerfully ate them with no regrets. I was hungry. Food is good. Cookies are better.

I feel like cackling.

"Tsu-chan, truth or dare?" Uraraka was still sulking.

"Dare," The said girl croaked out.

She was brave.

"Hmmm," Uraraka thought on it before smiling. "I dare you to play a prank on the boys."

"Alright," She actually accepted?!

"W-wait, isn't it past c-curfew, though?" Of course, I was the worrywart about the dare even though I wasn't the one having to do it.

"Yes, I have to agree with Hideyoshi-san," Yaoyorozu agreed with me.

"That's what makes it fun!" Ashido waved the both of us off with a grin.

"Yeah!" Hagakure agreed with Ashido. "And we can just consider this stealth training!"

I think she just sold Yaoyorozu. The idea of training seemed to open her up.

"Alright..." I sighed reluctantly.

"Yay!" They cheered before we got quiet as we snuck out of the room.

Asui had already grabbed some stuff for a prank, and I was questioning whether or not they had planned this prior to the game. Who just has pranking material lying around like that?

"What are you seven doing?" We all froze at the voice coming from behind us.

"Run for it!"

Eh?

I looked around in confusion as the others had already run off back towards the room.

They left me...

With Aizawa-sensei...

I looked up in slight fear at the man in front of me. I was already being a burden to him, and now I was breaking the rules despite that! I'm such a terrible person...

"A-Aizawa-sensei!" I stuttered out with wide eyes. "I'm sorry a-about breaking c-curfew! W-we w-were playing truth or d-dare, you see, and-"

I silenced myself as he held up a hand to stop me with a sigh.

"Don't bother explaining," He sighed tiredly. "I can already guess that it was my students that got you involved. Either way, I needed to talk to you anyways."

"Talk t-to me?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"About your reaction with the Hirohito's," He told me with narrowed eyes causing me to freak out.

I had completely forgot about that!

I could feel a small blush appear on my face as I remembered my reaction. I swear, I'm just an idiot at times...

"I-I'm really s-sorry about that!" I bowed repeatedly. "I wasn't t-thinking at all! I'm really, r-really sorry!"

"Quit apologizing," He looked a bit irritated. "All I want to know is why you reacted like that."

"O-oh..." That's unfortunate. I looked down at the question. I was really hoping he wouldn't ask that... "I... I can't e-exactly tell you why..."

"Can't or won't?" He questioned with a raised brow but I just looked right back at him with a frown.

"Can't." I scowled a bit. "I w-would tell you if I c-could. And I mean t-that."

Aizawa-sensei gave me a skeptical look, but he ultimately decided to just let it go.

"Just go to bed," He sighed as he turned to walk away. "And remind your friends of the curfew... Next time, they really will be in trouble."

"Y-yes, sir..."

Meanwhile...

"I can't believe we actually got away!" Ashido and Hagakure sighed largely in relief.

"Aizawa-sensei would have killed us," Jiro gave a smaller sigh.

"Um, guys," Uraraka got their attention. "Where's Hideyoshi-chan?"

They all froze at the question as they looked at each other.

They had forgotten her!

****

917 words excluding A/N's

A bit short, but this is only supposed to be a filler type chapter, so yeah...

Finished- 3:22 pm on December 15, 2018

Bye~