Q and A

1. By FunlightTheThird
- For Shirokage: If you were a stripper, what would your name be?

Shirokage: What would my stripper name be? Hmmm, well, I've never really thought about something like that... Maybe a pun on my name... Oh! I know! Shadow Dancer would be pretty cool. Not sure I'd ever want to be a stripper though... Those would have to be some dark times...

-For Bakugo: How does it feel to lose to Masami?

Bakugo: Haaah? Do you have a death wish or something?! I'll beat her weak ass to the ground any day!

Masami:*pats Bakugo on the back* You keep telling yourself that, sweetie.

2. By goaway12345678910

- For Aizawa: What would your stripper name be?

Aizawa: I don't need to answer such a question.

Masami: I-I th-think that your hero name w-would work pretty well.

Aizawa: ... Nobody asked your opinion...

Masami: *In the Tamaki corner* S-Sorry, Aizawa-sensei...

Me in the far background so I don't get killed: ERASER DADDY!

Aizawa: ... Damn author...

3. By King_Mochi

- For Kuro: Do Shiro and Masami test their puns on you?

Kuro: Hmm, well, honestly, a majority of our puns are made up on the spot. Though, we'll all occasionally throw different puns at each other to test them out. So far, Masami has probably come up with the most.

Masami: That's because you and Shiro always think of things as black or white.

Kuro: ... You see what I mean?

For Shiro: If you could live in the mind of any pro hero, who would it be?

Shiro: Gasp! You dare ask such a question?! For your information, Masami is the only one I shall ever accept to live in! She's my baby girl! She's too precious and must be protected at all costs!

For Masami: What does it feel like to have Kuro and Shiro in your head?

Masami: Hmmm... W-well, it's quite interesting, I s-suppose. Th-they also always keep me company, so I-I'm quite grateful to them. Th-they mean the world to m-me.

Kuro: *looking away with a blush*

Shiro:*on the verge of tears* I LOVE YOU TOO, MASAMI!

Masami: Th-they can be a bit strange, th-though...

Both Kuro and Shiro: *in the Tamaki corner*

4. By JaidenConstantine

-For Bakugo: Answer me truthfully, Dogface. What is your so called proposal to Masami? Why did you propose that to her? And do you still want that proposal to happen now?

Bakugo: Who the hell are you calling Dogface?! And why the duck🦆 (thank you auto correct) do you need to know that?!

Masami: Ahem! In other words, he's just too embarrassed to say that he would constantly ask for my hand in marriage when we were children. Though, he would always challenge me to a fight when I declined. He claimed that if he ever won, I would owe him a kiss on the lips. Hence why I never let him won. I don't really think he's interested in me anymore, though. We're just friends... I think. I'm still not sure if he actually hates me or not...

Bakugo: Hmph, who would want to marry somebody like you, anyways?

Todoroki:...

5. By HiddenxDreams

- For Izuku: Who do you like more; Masami or Katsuki?

Izuku: O-oh, um, I mean...*tries to come up with an answer that won't get him killed by Katsuki* I-I suppose I like Katsuki as more of a rival like friend that I look up to, but I-I like to hang out with Masami since she's really nice and can keep up with my ranting. But, they're both great! I mean, I've been friends with them both since childhood, so I guess that's a bit biased. But--

Masami: You're r-ranting again, Izu-kun...

6. By trouble-sister

- For Masami: What do you think of Todomasa?

Masami: Todomasa? Is that some k-kind of food or s-something?

Ashido: ...I like where this is going... 😈

7. By Wushiii

- For Aizawa: Do you see Masami as your child? Or maybe even your favorite student?

Aizawa: ... Well, seeing as she is my kid, I'll have to say yes... And I suppose she doesn't annoy me as much as my other students...

Masami: *In the background anime crying tears of joy dramatically* I feel l-loved...

8. By lovelylyman

- For Aizawa: When will you admit to being Dadzawa?

Aizawa: Well I haven't denied it, now have I?

Masami: ...*Whispers* I-I like th-these questions...

For Masami: Who is your favorite pro hero?

Masami: O-oh, um, that w-would probably have to be E-Eraser Head... Though, my brother's f-favorite was always All M-Might... We used t-to get in a lot of f-fights over who was better when w-we were younger.

9. By _silverbean

For Bakugo: How do you feel about Todoroki getting close to Masami?

Bakugo: *looks away with his arms crossed* Hmph, his loss.

For Class 1-A: Do Masami and Shirokage seem similar to you?

Ashido: Eh?! No way!

Sero: Yeah, Masami is way too timid to be like Shirokage.

Bakugo: They both make terrible puns. Therefore, they're both dead to me.

Todoroki: ...They have similar body shapes...

Bakugo: ...Why the hell were you looking at their body shapes...?

Todoroki: ...

Class: ...

Everybody in the universe: ...

10. By thebookloverforlife (my Wattpad kept on crashing when I tried to link your username for some reason)

- For Masami: What will your hero name be?

Masami: Ummm, w-well, I haven't r-really thought about it. But... I'll probably still use th-the name Shirokage. Th-that way, I can ch-change the name once associated w-with fear to th-that of hope.

For Eraser Head- Would you adopt Masami?

Aizawa: Well, after finding out about her being my daughter, I've officially been made her legal guardian. So, there's no real need to adopt her if I'm already her guardian.

******

If I missed anyone's question, let me know! I think I got them all, but I'm not really sure...

Finished- 9:43 am on January 14, 2019 (Yes, I am working on this at school...)

Bye~