Chapter 14

School had been cancelled temporarily after the villain attack for obvious reasons, and Masami had yet to wake up. She currently resided in the infirmary at UA and had shown no signs of waking up despite her fever having disappeared.

"So she's the one who warned the school, huh?" A man covered in bandages questioned the nurse in the room as he stood next to the door.

"Apparently, according to the principal, she could sense the animosity coming from the villains and went to warn the principal immediately." The nurse, also known as Recovery Girl, explained as much as she knew to the mummy like man. "However, as a side affect, she ended up getting a horrible fever and has been unconscious ever since. Her fever has since gradually disappeared, but she's shown no signs of waking up."

"I see..." The man began to walk out the door. "Let me know when she wakes up."

"Hopefully, it will be soon..." Recovery Girl looked at the unconscious girl as the man left.

After a few minutes, Recovery Girl had finally finished up some of the work she had needed done and was about to head home. However, she paused at the door when she heard a small groan coming from the thought to be unconscious girl.

"Where... W-where am I?" Masami quietly asked herself as she sat up, not noticing Recovery Girl at the door.

"You're in the infirmary," Recovery Girl answered her question causing Masami to jump in surprise as she finally noticed the school's nurse in the room. "You've been out for an entire day."

"O-oh," Masami's eyes widened in surprise. "W-what happened? Is everybody o-okay?"

"The students are all fine." Recovery Girl reassured her. "Only one had any major injuries, but it was healed quickly enough. The teachers, on the other hand, are still recovering from the attack."

"B-but everybody's still a-alive, right?" Masami asked with a concerned tone.

"Yes, deary," Recovery Girl told her as she began to check the young girl's condition. "You should be proud of yourself."

"P-proud?" Masami's eyebrows furrowed as she stared at the woman in confusion.

"If it wasn't for your warning, the principal may not have been able to have gathered up the heroes fast enough." The nurse explained calmly.

"O-oh," Masami began to blush as she wasn't really sure what to say.

"However," Recovery Girl sent the girl a look. "All the teachers are curious about how exactly you were able to sense the villains animosity in the first place."

"I-I see..." Masami looked down as she thought about how to explain. "I guess, l-living where I previously l-lived, heightened my senses i-in a way. I had t-to learn how to look out f-for any forms of a-animosity in order to a-avoid trouble on the streets."

"And does this sixth sense cause you to become sick every time?" Recovery Girl asked, writing information down as she listened to the young girl.

"N-no, ma'am," Masami replied truthfully. "I think I was j-just overwhelmed at the suddenness and great amount of the a-animosity. Normally, t-the worst amount of animosity I-I deal with is f-from Shigaraki."

"I see," Recovery Girl looked thoughtful as she processed the information. "From what I here, this Shigaraki character was one of the ring leaders during the attack."

"I-is that so?" Masami sweat dropped, feeling quite bad for whoever had to deal with him. "He's a p-piece of work..."

"You should be more careful, young lady," Recovery Girl suddenly started scolding the girl. "Eraser Head stated explicitly that Shigaraki is most definitely after your head. I don't know what you did to get on the bad side of such a major villain, but you should watch yourself from now on. As it is, I'm pretty sure the principal will have you be with a hero at all times until we know there's no longer any threat."

"I-I understand, ma'am." Masami looked down as she understood her situation perfectly.

"You appear to be in perfect condition, but you should take it easy for the night and rest." The young girl was told as Recovery Girl was gathering her belongings. "I have to leave now, but there are teachers still in the school. I believe they're in a meeting right now, but if you need anything, you can go and ask them."

"T-thank you very much, ma'am." Masami lightly bowed her head towards the nurse. "For e-everything."

"It's no problem, dear." She began to walk out the door before turning back to Masami. "Make sure you rest now, understand?"

"I u-understand."

***

789 words excluding A/N's

Finished- 10:03 pm on July 30, 2018

Bye ~