Chapter 12

"What's going on?" Midnight asked as all the available teachers were called to the teachers lounge.

"What happened to Hideyoshi?" Present Mic questioned as he looked at his student that he had seen not even twenty minutes ago. She didn't appear to be in the best condition as she laid on one of the couches in the room. She was sweating profusely and looked to be as pale as a sheet of paper, and she was panting as though she was having a hard time breathing.

"She's burning up!" Midnight exclaimed, flinching back after she had tried to check the young girl's temperature.

"Yes, it appears her body had an unpleasant reaction after she sensed a large amount of animosity." Nezu began explaining. "She managed to make it all the way here to warn me before she finally collapsed."

"Warn you?" Cementoss questioned.

"It appears the USJ is under attack by villains..."

****

"Yo! Eraser Head!" Shirokage called in greeting as she jump kicked a villain that was attempting to sneak up on the hero. "How's it going?!"

"Terrible now that you're here." He replied dryly as he used his bandage like scarf to knock two villains into each other.

"Gasp, you wound me with your cruel words!" She placed her hand up to her heart dramatically as if she was actually hurt. "And here I actually came to help you!"

"Does it look like I need your help?"

"Um," Shirokage paused and looked at him with a bit of a sweat drop. "Kind of, yeah."

"... Whatever," Eraser Head finally replied not wanting to admit that he was beginning to tire out. "Just don't get in my way."

"Aye, aye, sir!" She gave him a mock salute as she knocked out another villain with a roundhouse kick. "Though it's kind of disappointing. These villains are pretty weak. Maybe I should go and annoy Shigaraki! Yeah, that would probably make things more interesting!"

She looked towards the direction she had last seen him only to see the Nomu standing there, without Shigaraki.

"Awww, that's no fun," She pouted. "Where'd he go?"

She looked around only to find the man child running towards Eraser Head

"The final boss!" Eraser Head muttered as Shigaraki was counting down, both running towards each other prepared to attack. Eraser Head got the first strike in as he tried to elbow the man child in the chest only for it to be caught. And, unfortunately, Eraser Head's quirk ran out at the same time.

"It's hard to see because you keep moving around," Shigaraki murmured low enough to where only Eraser Head and Shirokage could hear him. "But there's an instant when your hair falls. That's when you've finished an action. And the space in between has gotten shorter and shorter. Don't push yourself, Eraser Head."

Shirokage grit her teeth and ran towards the pair as she saw Shigaraki begin to use his quirk on the hero.

"Shirokage..." She started as she jumped up in the air. "Kiiiick!"

Both of her feet planted into Shigaraki's side as she fell causing him to finally let go. At the very same moment, other villains came running, trying to attack now that the hero had been injured, effectively surrounding him.

"Shirokage..." Shigaraki muttered as he began to scratch at his neck. "I never expected such an annoying fly to show up. No matter, Eraser Head's quirk isn't suited for fighting long fights against a large group is it? Isn't this too different from both of your guys' usual job? You both excel in short fights after a surprise attack, right?"